Charlie Sheen

Goes After 'Men' in

'Anger Management' Debut

6/29/2012 7:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0629_sheen_angerCharlie Sheen wasted no time attacking his former show during the premiere of "Anger Management" last night ... taking some not-so-veiled shots at "Two and a Half Men" during the opening scene.

The very first scene of "Management" opens on a tight shot of Charlie (playing a character named Charlie) while he's on an angry rant ... saying, "YOU CAN'T FIRE ME, I QUIT!! You want to replace me with some other guy? Go ahead! It won't be the same!"

He adds, "You think I'm losing! I'm not! I'm ... anyway, you get the idea."

When the camera pulls out, it reveals Charlie is only taking out his anger on an inflatable punching bag named BoBo ... while teaching his group therapy class about an anger management technique.

Not very subtle ...

Fun Fact -- the show debuted last night on FX ... right after an episode of "Men."

dfghj

Looks like there are lots of people here simply to hate and downvote any supporters. It's so obvious.

Anyway, that scene was pretty funny.

jimbeam

Reminds me of becker. Boring and barely watchable with ugly stalker type women.

JimmyB

USATODAY gave the show 1.5 stars out of 4. I say they were very generous. A complete waste of time.

Dosyk

You gotta to respect the man for all his work over the years. He was the highest paid actor on television. Such things dont just happen to random people you know. He has **** loads of talent in him. I feel kinda sad that he sorta wasted his looks and health living the life he lived, but its his life and he has right to live it however he choses to. I sympathise the guy because he made me lough over the years in Men. HIs new show is not half bad by far. And I think it is going to improve. We should expect some great cast like Denise Richards - Sheens wife. And it would be fun to see his father on the show. I kinda look forward to all that and I believe in Sheen and the show. For all the haters: **** you guyes. seriously go to hell and die.
good evening.

King Beef

The first episode was pretty terrible. The second one was much better. I loved that they got the lady that played Trudy from "Reno 911" to play the slump buster. The jury is still out on this show for me, but it's definitely better than watching Ashton Kutcher play the same character from "That 70's Show" in "Two and a Half Men".

LCS27

His new show is lame

CC

Colossal fail. Sleezy is a dried up douchebag and it showed. If the acting weren’t bad enough the writing and plot both fail.

tellmeaboutit

All I saw in the late night rerun of the premiere of the show was sour grapes and not very good (as in funny) ones either. Can't believe he's playing yet another Charlie character. And the cheap shots at 2 1/1 Men were tiresome and just not funny. He just can't seem to get over getting his ass fired from that show. The new one just seems to be an outreach to let him vent. We've already seen enough of his venting, so we won't be watching.

Bruno

Watched it. He blew chunks.

Sienna Sacha

OH come on.. . .the show was HORRIBLE... everyone wants to say the guy is a comic genius. . but he is an angry drug addict who abuses women. .. . give me a break.. ..

bunny

The laugh track was overkill.

kcatz11

I thought the show was good. The guy has talent, and it was getting boring seeing him do the girl chasing and boozing every week.

Ethan James

At least it's better then what's going on with Two and A Half Men, I laughed the first three mins when i saw and it pretty much killed 2.5 Men, There was some good parts, some were boring. I'm hoping the show could get better on

SHEENFAN

fanstastic charlie sheen is great

SHEENFAN