Katie Holmes/Tom Cruise Divorce

The Great Divide

6/30/2012 2:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0629_katie_holmes_tom_getty_cruiseKatie Holmes is divorcing Tom Cruise because she fears Tom will force her into the Church of Scientology, hook, line and sinker.  So we gotta ask ...

robocop

She's going to have to deal with the consequences of marrying this jerk. He's not going quietly into the night. He will fight for sole custody. He has boatloads of money and will have the best legal minds fighting this battle. I don't care if Katie's dad is a lawyer. He's no match for crazy Tommy's team!

peachpie

I have never seen katy happy since she''s been with Tom, She used to laugh before him. She's been in a serious funk. Clinging to suri. 1. She caught him cheating and or being with a man. I say this because all of the scientolist couples i know, have had bisexualty allegations. John Travolta and Kelly Preston, Will and Jada Smith and Tom and Katy. Living a lie is a problem.

Joan K

First of all this nut job is as gay as they come and I wonder what took Katie so long to get rid of his butt. I never could see what anyone saw in this gay. I guess some people think big noses are handsome, just don't see it. I hope she gets far, far away from this freak.

ray

hopefully he and travolta can finally come out of the closet, declare their un-dying love for each other. but what will stupidology do without these two losers.

Jody

TMZ doesn't have the balls to ask if the marriage was a farce to start with because Tom is gay.

It's Dave

Team Katie all the way.

Everyones~A~Star

im so glad to hear she came to her senses and run.....run away Katie!! Tom cruise is ouyt of his mind.

superbadnerves1

Hey lets pay attention here she is not the little innocent girl from dawson creek anymore but most likely she will win as long as her bones stay in her closet

scoobie

Katie is after a career which she didn't have before and surely has gone down the drain since Tom. Reminds me of Jennifer Anniston. Same thing happened to her. Both non-actresses and now look at Jennifer.

TalkingNow

Here the thing, Katie knew who Tom was and his beliefs BEFORE she married him. So, why'd she do it? Why would you marriy someone if his faith is to far removed from your own? People are looking at this from all angles and are only focused on the his religion which by the way I am not interested in. But she knew ahead of time that all I'm saying. Why do women do that.... marry someone who's not a good fit for them.

e33

She made a poor decision to start with. I knew this wouldn't last. Silly girl

bamba

I am with the RealJJ's post. She proves to be a more control freak than Tom by taking a decision that only will benefit her but not her child. What was all this about her not letting Suri walk. Always in her arms? To prove that she is a better parent. like she fooled all of you looking at her pictures? I am not a Scientologist and I am taking a stand as a woman who does not like the always "me, me , me" in woman's behavior. How do you know Tom is not a good father? Michael Jackson was a good father, why not Tom?

Eric

Anyone else think Katie appears to have aged horribly in the last 5 years?

Barbara

I turned on Tom when he insisted her name was Kate not Katie. I was amused when the public, her family and the media kept calling her Katie.

Mark Williams