Katie Holmes

Getting PEANUTS

From Prenup

7/3/2012 9:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0702_katie_holmes_tom_cruise_getty
Katie Holmes
will be getting virtually nothing from Tom Cruise by way of $$$$ because their prenup cuts her out of his fortune ... and sources connected with Katie tell us it's just fine with her.

We've learned the prenup Katie signed is long, tight and stacked in Tom's favor.  We're told reports that she'll walk away with $15-20 million are absurd.  Our sources say Katie will walk away with what she brought into the marriage ... and hardly anything else.

Our Katie sources tell us, "She's not about the money.  She's not that girl.  She loves to work."

We're told there's one thing Katie is insistent on -- she wants child support from Tom, and that could turn into a big ticket item.

As for whether Katie will challenge the prenup ... it's pretty common when a divorcing couple is in conflict, and our Katie sources are not ruling that out.  But they insist, "Money is not that important to her.  She makes plenty on her own."

One final point ... a well-placed source connected with the couple tells us, the prenup that basically gives Katie bupkis is proof the marriage is not a sham -- she didn't tie the knot for the loot.

0702_katie_tom_before_footer

Bertorelli

I guess a friendly divorce will be a Mission Impossible.

Jen

Freedom is priceless.

bjay

It's all good Katie. When you removed that tracking device/wedding ring, it was you're true declaration of imdependence... Just in time for the 4th of July!

Juan Gomez

gosh she is looking awful haggard anymore... who knows what really happened, it's easy for all you people to automatically take her side with your speculative opinions...typical self-centered woman, trying to get "sole custody" of a child that is just as much his as hers...she's just after a huge child support check..good luck fighting Mr. Deep Pockets in court sister...

g. bobina

Take him down Katie!!!!

TEAM KATIE!!!!

scoopie

I'd walk away with zero to get away from that freakin cult.

Jen

He just signed an apartment over to her though right, for tax avoidance? I agree that he should foot the bill for things like security though, these kids that have dads that make them kidnapping targets need to have extra security (Linda Evangelista's kid was the same) and the dads should have to pay for that.

ihateskanks

Ok let me get this straight, not only is she seeking sole custody which means Tom would never get to see his kid ever, she also wants him to pay child support. Yeah sorry but if you're not going to let me see my kid I ain't giving you a dime. That's so ****ed up of her

Judy

I'm skeptical that she's getting nothing in the pre-nup. I doubt very much her father would have let her sign such a pre-nup. And I doubt she would have ignored her father's advice about it. She's probably getting something in between the nothing and the 15 million. She certainly deserves something having to put up with Tom and the Scientology crap for 5 years.

Kriss

"I could care less" to all the morons saying this, the term actually is
"I could NOT care less". "I could care less" means you already care. You're welcome.

Jexica

Enough all freakin’ ready. Just stop. They’re getting divorced. Alright, we got it.

Marguerite

She is getting one very important thing money cant buy, FREEDOM.

STFUP

"the prenup that basically gives Katie bupkis is proof the marriage is not a sham."
It proves NOTHING of the sort!
The smart deal/prenup would have her benefit more by saying IN the marriage. Any prenup that gives her a HUGE payday when divorcing just encourages her to divorce & ruins the illusion of a happy marriage to the outside World.
She has it great financially married to Tom. She's willing to give all that up to save Suri from those Scientology whack jobs! Period.

jokerchick

meh, she'll get a few million to keep quiet and then the child support will be $$$$ (I estimate 10-15k/month at least) - she's fine

Kari

BUT SHE'S GETTING RID OF TOM!! THAT'S GOLDEN!