Tom Cruise

HAPPY 50th!!!

You Beautiful Man, You

7/3/2012 12:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0702_tom_cruise_genes_or_docs
Sure, he's got some issues now -- his movie tanked, he's getting divorced -- but Tom Cruise is turning the big 5-0 today ... and he STILL looks like $275 million (minus Katie's share).

Here's the actor as a 29-year-old back in 1992 (left) -- and over 20 years later, the new fiftogenarian at some event in June.

The question ...

More Good Genes or Good Docs

CN

And one more thing...

it's good (or not) plastic surgery.

awesomewave

Was his birthday cake shaped like a DC-8? KSW

deanne

He Is a gorgeous man, no doubt about that. And if That is with the help of doctors (DOUBT THAT) then they did a damn good job.

News Flash

He's not real but an alien.

Kim

Hope your day sucks! And I hope this is a wake up call to all women to stay away from this freak. Geez. married 3 times now, what does that tell you. Don't support his cult, Do not go see his movies,Do not buy his movies!

Faye

I know I'm probably in the minority here but I've never thought he was all that cute. He's got a weird nose and his smile is so fake. I guess I like a different type. Last movie I saw of his was Vanilla Sky. It was so weird, I've never seen another.

Meanie

While his features might be attractive,... every time I see this guy's face on the screen, I want to douse him with soap and water. His skin is greasy, and on a big movie screen, he just looks plain GREASY.

BB not bb

Well he looks fifty to me but like he doens't really know it. He looks like he is still trying to think and act like a twenty year old. After the big 50, no one really cares how old you are any more because they just consider you to be old. There is the big 30, 40, and 50, and then it is like you are just considered spent.

The 30 means the end of your youth, the 40 means the end of your prime, and the 50 means the end of your viability. Then you are just on a downward slide into death. All the old people jump around like they are still young and strong but they really aren't. They are just deluding themselves.

blink69nix0

I hope tom you learned and realized from this situation. And if your wife and suri are most important to you. You should leave you "church" and remarried katie to your original church. Or serenade Katie again like you did in Oprah show accepting that you have many mistakes and your willing to give-up everything for the sake of katie and suri. I always dream that one day you leave your Scientology.

fuddyduddy

Happy Birthday, Tom! I hope that there is some joy for you in your day. 'Top Gun' is one of my favorite movies, and I don't think there is any other actor who could have played 'Maverick' as well as you did. The dog fighting scenes were great, and I still tear up when 'Goose' dies.

Truth

YEA... AND HE'S MORE OF A WACKJOB ZOMBIE SCIENTOLOGIST WHO STILL REFUSES TO ADMIT HIS GAYNESS AT 50 THAN HE DID AT 29. YOU FORGOT THAT POINT TMZ. #TRUTH!!

Rapunzel

Uh, don't you mean a pentagenerian - penta meaning 5...like the pentagon, a 5-sided figure? Just sayin'.

lissabirdie

I dont think he is beautiful at all. When I look at him all I think is "CULT"

Fiona - Brasil

Happy Birthday Tom!!!!I've been following your career since "Risky Business" and no matter what people say, you are a hell of an actor!!!

happypat35

He is a beautiful man, but has been possessed by that cult.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments