Crunchy Black

Former Three 6 Mafia

Member Shot in Face

7/5/2012 1:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

Crunchy Black recovering in the hospital.
Crunchy Black -- a former member of the rap group Three 6 Mafia -- is recovering after being shot in the face and the leg in Las Vegas earlier this month ... TMZ has learned.

According to the Las Vegas Metro Police Department, Black -- real name Darnell Carlton -- was shot at 3:30 AM on July 1st.

Cops say they have located a "possible scene where multiple rounds had been fired" ... but no suspects have been arrested in connection with the shooting.

Cops say the case is now being investigated as an attempted murder.

So far, cops have not released a possible motive.

Crunchy was one of the main members of Three 6 Mafia before leaving the group in 2006.

THE-KILLUMINATED-ONE

Cheryl A. You look like a man b. Every time I check out this site your comments are everywhere, like fly on shxt. C. You seem like a cat lady n tmz junkie. Loser

KicksandGiggles

My sympathy is with the bullet.

D-INCARNATION

He's covered in gun powder.....

mousetrap

This guy's pea brain is so into the thug mentality that he is throwing gang signs in his hospital bed. It is so damn clownish and comical. Hey, I'm hangin' wit my *****'s. Who dat boy? Bang!! Ooooo, let's throw some signs! Grow up.

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Obviously, the guy still hasn't learned his lesson yet.

messygirl

Shot in the face and still flashing gang signs in the hospital? Yeah, gang life is cool.

Bongo

Too bad he wasn't shot in his voicebox. I hate that C-rap.

harvsgirl

You need to use more lighting when filming a black man. You know this!

Rich

RAP CRAP...Who is he??? Another loser with no talent.

John

cant fix stupid

PETA EATA

I find the white people are racists comments here hysterical. Sorry, I am black but I notice more racial slurs and hated against white people in the community than I have ever received in a lifetime. In fact, I find most white people try too hard to be politically correct anymore and it is sort of sad. All I have to call is racism and people will flock by my side when it is becoming the other way around. Oh well. I just wanted to make an observation is all. As far as Crunchy is concerned, if you are going to live by the rules of the street and keep flashing gang symbols, I don't see hope for you. Most people in the community take being shot as a wake up call. I'll pray for him and his family.

G Money

Snitches are Bitches

Shane!

Big surprise, a rapper has been shot.

When will these idiots learn.
Using a gun don't make you tough, itm akes you a *****, having a gang of people beat up one person isn't tough it makes you a *****, acting tough does make you tough it makes you a *****.

Hyde

Ho hum. another gang-ban...I mean rapper is shot. What a surprise.

Tito

How about post about someone whos not an idiot.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments