Sam Ronson

Paris Hilton Is a Disgrace

To DJs

7/9/2012 3:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

070612_sam_ronson_v2_launch
Paris Hilton
is a money-grubbing record-spinning FRAUD, whose recent attempt to enter the DJ business is an insult to the real professionals -- this according to actual DJ Sam Ronson.

Sam Ronson was out in L.A. Thursday, when she unloaded on Paris launching a DJ career, telling TMZ, "That sh*t with [Paris]. It's like, c'mon man. She's tried everything now. Just put some quality behind the sh*t that you do. Put some effort into it."

Ronson's advice, if Paris really wants to do it right, she should "be an actual DJ." Ronson adds, "If you're just like, oh I want to figure out how I can make more money this week, it insults the people that work really hard at it."

Ronson says, "It's like me calling myself a doctor from reading WebMD twice."

And Ronson's not the only real DJ pissed at Paris Hilton -- who's teaming up with AfroJack on a new album -- DJ Jane Bang already released an anti-Paris diss track.

And when Deadmau5 caught wind of Paris' DJ debut, he tweeted, "It's over."

Ouch.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

AAAAAAAAAAb

Does this freak really think Paris is DJing in order to make more money?

Tim

HAHAHAAHAH

Actual DJ my ass she is the definition of lap top DJ she spends more time on her phone then on her "mixing" she is god awful and if she wasnt related to Mark Ronson or ever banged Lindsay no one would know she exists

Dean

A disgrace to DJ's? Har, haR.That's like embarrassing the unemployed, or making the inmates look crooked. DJ's are an embarrassment with or without Paris, and Ronson is an embarrassment to humanity. What talent does she have other than being a butch ex-of Lohan?

Jeff

Ronson says, "It's like me calling myself a doctor from reading WebMD twice."

Or anyone calling themselves an artist because they can use a record player? These idiots are just mad at Paris because she showed everyone that anyone can do what they do. I'm far from a Hilton fan, but getting angry because someone revealed how easy your "job" is, is immature.

Lydia

This Ronson dude is so full of herself. She's just a stupid DJ. WHATEVER.

Tyler

She did NOT just compare DJs to doctors. Just sad.

nickytheknuckles

If Paris could do my job I'd be pretty insecure too.

cari

Pot..meet Kettle. Isn't that ironic Ronson calling out Hilton for doing something she has no talent for or any experience in, when Sam recently tried to be a singer? I'd say she was as good as Paris was......which means she sucked and I want to unhear what has permanetly damaged my ears.

Carol Stanton

Paris Hilton's name should never be used in the same sentence as "star."

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5