Lindsay Lohan

Yet Another

Hair-Raising Moment

7/13/2012 7:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0713_lindsay_lohan_hair_splash_akm-gsiYears of extensions, weaves and dye jobs have finally taken their toll on Lindsay Lohan ... as her exposed scalp made an impromptu appearance through her scraggly ginger locks when she picked up dinner at -- the appropriately named -- E. Baldi restaurant in Beverly Hills on Thursday.

If this keeps up, it won't be long before the rehabbed 26-year-old wigs out again.

David

she looks terrible..

Sienna Sacha

Lindsey will be reminiscing with Amy Winehurst in a very short amount of time. . she won't make 30. .

awards

LINDSAY DROPS BY USC SCHOOL!

Lindsay Lohan came to the USC School for Performing Arts to audition to get career training and sign up for courses. The audition went well and was captured on video.

Think she is ready?

Is Linds turning over a new leaf or are these the same old tricks, eh?

hummm

she looks in this picture as your suffer blond "journalist" I bet they both have the same IQ.

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Dress like a princess
Fight like a whore
Smoke like a chimney
Steal from the poor

Drive like a lunatic
Slander, blame, accuse
Lie like a throw rug
Try another ruse

Guzzle 20 magnums
Gack a key of coke
Clamslam a random skank
Smoke smoke smoke

This post subject to TMZ-brand censorship.

andyconda

"Everyone looses their hair at 26,it natural and apart of life,get over it"
DINA LOHAN

andyconda

her feet are bigger then shaqs..
hey Nicole how 'FLAWLESS" is she now?
DMN THATS ONE UGLY BITCH..
qUE MILO ON HER HAIRLOSS..
AND DINA DENIAL

UPYOURS

Gravity is out to get her.

bb

Let's hope she stays away from the CO$ because she's got the Five Signs of the Messiah, just like L Ron - balding, red hair, triple chin, rotten teeth, body odor like mouldy cheese. Heck, they'd probably turn this little creep into a goddess.

andyconda

maddy..i am not blocking my profile..
this is my first moniker that got banned from TMZ..
I forgot my password to candy one..
too lazy to create another

susan

LOL seriously TMZ, parts of her hair are separated and attached to the extentions, thats how you see her scalp. Anyone who has had extentions will tell you the same, hell you can see the extention attachment.

Lay off Lindsay TMZ, you've had nothing to report on her so you come up with this personal diss. Enough.

DaveT

Bahahah haters are such suckers :D
That ain't balding hair that's kinked and matted from a normal's night sleep on a pillow.
My envy has a first name....it's j-e-a-l-o-u-s-y....my envy has a second name it's L-i-n-d-s-a-y...and if you ask me why I'll say...it's cuz my envy has a way...of making me look so naive :D

INSIDER H8TURD, V.P.

Linds had thirty million bucks
At seven grams an hour
All gone now - hey, that’s show biz

Not all celebs are stupid fvcks
You might check out Matt Lauer
I’ll bet you he still has his

awards

Hey Enablers!

How do you like how Linds looks after a James Deen Facial?

He holds on the the hair on the back of her head when they are filming Lilo from her most photogenic side, eh?

Fuck Celebrities

GeeZe, she's a filthy piece of $h1t.