Eddie Griffin Fight

The Homophobic,

Delusional Explanation

7/16/2012 9:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0715_eddie_griifin-tmz
Eddie Griffin is threatening to sue TMZ over the story we broke regarding the water-bottle throwing incident at a comedy club this weekend -- problem is, Eddie clearly didn't read the story.

Griffin has released a statement on his Facebook page ... in which he falsely claims TMZ accused him of "assaulting" a woman in the audience of his show in Pleasanton, California.

He also refers to the woman as a "dyke bitch."

For those who actually read the story ... you would know Eddie was NOT the instigator. It was the woman in the crowd who threw her drink first after hearing a joke she considered to be offensive.

Eddie then retaliated by pouring his water bottle on the woman ... and then throwing the bottle at her.

071512_griffin_launch
Despite the facts, and footage of the incident, Griffin released the following statement:

"These TMZ bitches said I assaulted a "WOMAN" at my show in cali. I don't know what kind of eyes these mutha f**kas got but that dyke bitch threw a glass of whatever she was drinkin' in my face. All over a joke about dyke bitches!"

He continued, "Now TMZ be careful with your choice of words, I didn't ASSAULT a goddamn thing! if I had a n*gga would be locked the fuck up. As usual, media doing sensationalism instead of journalism."

"Ya'll better retract your story before i sue ya'll bitch asses for defirmation of character!…or…rather what you really do…character assassination!!! You parasitic mutha F**kas!!!..TMZ these nuts bitch!!!"

Debbie

Who the hell is he ?????? Never heard of the joker before now ... maybe because I read about the normal people on tmz !! Yeah Right !!...

J

He speaks like he went to school.

His classmate was Corky from Life Goes On.

sean

I think you have to have character in order to sue someone for defaming it.

UNLEVINED HARVEY

my laxative just worked

dragons_breath

I noticed how the article didn't censor the term "dyke bitches", but I believe articles on here censor the words "***" and "***got".

Arla

Uh huh... Eddie: Have someone read this to you:
Please go away. You are a disgrace to your community. Black comedians/actors/rappers are thought of as homophobic and anti-woman and you are just perpetuating the stereotype. Do everyone a favor and just disappear like everyone thought you did before this.

lashunda thomas

Eddie your just another victim of tmz racism. I glad you stood up for yourself with these jerks.

KB

****, even Don Rickles thinks Grifiin is a racist! lol TMZ don't forget the footage I license you of his ass being served at the Canyon Club two or three years ago. That summons was for a case where he assaulted a PA on some set cause he rented Eddie a "white limo" and not a black one. Think I am kidding? I'm not. And if I were....I'd be funnier than Eddie Griffin.

Lizzy

You sir, are an idiot. read the story.

maidengrrrrrl

Water, water, every where... and all the boards did shrink! Water, water, every where,
Nor any drop to drink.

Calinative

He is too funny. That's right tell them snitches.

rob

ha ha tmz these nuts bitches. Tell them bitches.

omg

Dude looks exactly like old version of Tupac lol.

Mark

Dear Ms Griffin... Since your son is an illiterate ignorant ass, please read this for him. Eddie, are a Down-Low douche bag. Your lack of talent is right down there with your lack of education. Get the facts before you open your mouth. P.S. Come out of the closet. Its cool.

jsfarnham08

Hey Eddie, just a suggestion: A course in basic English grammar and comprehension won't kill you, dude. Throw in an anger management course and people MIGHT ACTUALLY take you seriously. Until then, YOU are the biggest joke around.