Nicky Hilton

Ready to Dump Her

$3 Million L.A. Mansion

7/17/2012 4:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0717_nicky_hilton_home_launch_v2
It's black ... it's white ... its got a skull on the coffee table ... and now Nicky Hilton's Hollywood Hills home could be yours for a cool $3 million (skull may not be included).

Paris' little sister just put her 4,072 square foot home on the market ... after spending roughly 5 years in the Hollywood pad, located right above the Sunset Strip.

Nicky bought the place for $2.8 mil in 2007 ... and this week, she listed the home for $2.95.

It's not a bad place ... 3 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, a lagoon-style pool, gym, sauna, tons of privacy ... and 2 huge master closets (duh, she's a Hilton).

If Nicky can't find the right buyer, she's willing to lease the place ... for $15,000 per month.

Fun Fact -- Nicky's sister Paris used to lease the house directly across the street.

Tee

She'll be lucky to get 1 mil for that place.

Pimpcessa

Sorry, but that place is a **** hole. And with a little bit of work.....it would still be a **** hole.

What's wrong with these celebs, do any of them have any real taste at all?

PictureUp

writer must live in a single room apt!! not a mansion thats just a house!!

jokerchick

the outside is fug, the inside is "meh" and if I had $3m to spend, this wouldn't interest me in the least...I'm sure Paris has used all of the bathrooms at some point so they have to rip out all the plumbing - realistically, I'd say $1.5m b/c of Paris' herpes

InformationTrafficker

"...this week, she listed the home for $2.95. "

Sold. I'll buy it. Nicky baby, call me.

Bruce

Mansion? Seriously? I have more square footage than this place and apparently 3 times the yard and I just call it a house.

chicagannie

That is not a mansion. It's an ugly 1960...'s split level that would go for $140K in the Chicago 'burbs. Why do rich people overspend - do they have no common sense?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3