TMZ

Our TV Shows

Got a Tip?

Call TMZ at (888) 847-9869 or Click Here

Celebrity Scramble

GUESS WHO!

7/22/2012 12:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0717_scramble_launch
After meticulous calculations, we have concluded there is an 84% chance you will correctly guess who this scramble is. As for the other 16% ... well they just didn't try at all!

What percentage are you?

4 COMMENTS

No Avatar

1.

w    

TMZ, mj's Mom is missing, why aren't you reporting this.
http://edition.cnn.com/2012/07/22/showbiz/michael-jackson-mom-missing-person/index.html

641 days ago
2.

Dee3678    

James Holmes once again wow smmfh

640 days ago
3.

harun123    

http://www.absolutepunk.net/journal.php?do=showcomments&j=4185&e=33660...2&page=

620 days ago
4.

harun123    

620 days ago

Around The Web