James Holmes

Summer Camp Photos

7/22/2012 4:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

James Holmes -- Summer Camp PhotosTMZ has obtained two photos of James Holmes from his time as a camp counselor at Camp Max Straus, which is run by Jewish Big Brothers Big Sisters of Los Angeles.

A counselor who worked with James the summer of 2008 tells TMZ ... he seemed like everyone else and hung out with the other counselors. He described James by saying you "wouldn't be able to tell he was a killer," adding, "He was cool. I never would have thought he could kill anybody. He never was anything but nice."

0722_james_holmes_wm__arrow_subRandy Schwab, chief executive of Jewish Big Brothers Big Sisters of Los Angeles and director of Camp Max Straus, told the LA Times that James was responsible for “the care and guidance of a group of approximately 10 children" and added, "He was a counselor that had no incidents or disciplinary concerns. That summer provided the kids a wonderful camp experience without incident."

Cynthia

TMZ, you should be showing the victims and THEIR story, not the murderers. You are glorifying this psycho. You should be ashamed.

Jo

We don't care to see his summer camp pic's nor any other pic's you can dig up on him.

DrChicago

I have to say that the comments section of this site has to be the worst I've ever seen. I have never seen so many hateful, petty, stupid, and or ignorant ****s on a single site(even worse than youtube). Everything is always about being selfish and hateful. TMZ is damn sure excessive, but your comments are in no way productive just violent rants that for whatever reason get liked. Get over you damn knee jerk reactions and have a real discussion that this kind of situation begs for. Ignoring this kind of event to "spite" the murderer? What? Are you so ignorant to think that this isn't the right time to actual solve issues instead of sweeping this under the rug? T I want to know what James Holmes was thinking, because a study of his damn character is what we ****ing need.

R34

Congratulations TMZ. You are giving this sick little man the attention he was after.

I suppose it doesn't matter to you guys though as long as it gets you a story, huh?

BB not bb

I think this shows that anyone can fall from grace if they put themselves in bad situations and around the wrong influences and evil people. Maybe he just got involved with some bad people in the anarchist section of OWS and they skewed his mind by playing on his insecurities.

People who start out as good have a lot further to fall and maybe therefore alot more potential to be bad. If they know how to be good and then turn bad anyway, it must end up that they turn really bad. I think this is a lesson to people who think that they are good to take guard of their hearts and protect their souls from evil, lest they become corrupted and lose all control.

Throwback kid

This close to the election Obama will not even mention there is a problem with the gun laws that make is so easy to get an asault weapon, in Colorado it takes about an hour to get one. He is too worried about getting reelected. When Obama said his daughter also go to the movies, the President forgot to mention that they are protected by heavily armed secret service agents, so his daughters would never be in the situation those poor victims were in Colorado.I don't know if Romney is the answer, I really don't but I know after four years of Obama , he is not the answer. I saw no hope or change

Poule

Back in 1940 !

DonnaInMichigan

Wow, whats next? His birth pictures, birth certificate? Come on. Stop GLORIFYING this MURDERER!!!

sneakybob

TMZ Please stop posting stories of this *******.

kevin

don't give this guy any more coverage he is a pathetic ass hole

Charlie

Exactly, what about the victims. I don't give a rip about the killer. STOP giving him face time---stop mentioning his name. STOP making these people headlines. Talk about the victims. show thier camp pictures!

Rebecca Dobson

Stop talking about this guy PLEASE!! You're giving him EXACTLY what he wants. I understand it's the biggest news story out there & you're in the business, but in today's day and age, people actually respect & follow the companies that branch out and don't follow the norm. STOP talking about him. Pretend he doesn't even effin exist. Want to talk abot what happened? Talk about the victims TMZ! It's so disgusting how we make murderers into "Celebrities".

Poule

ho I get it now !!
He is Jewish that why he did it, they really try to run the world, more so New York and Washington of course. They put Oreo Obama at the White House to clean up the mess Bush did, the awful and most stupid image of America then.
Cause who gives money for the campaign to run for president ? Take a GOOD guess people.

Let me help :
They are 4 or 5, would they happen to be J....

buzz kill

I bet they all sat around singing ***bye-Ah

♥TMZ but ...

quit showing his picture and his name

what about the innocent victims???