Nick Stahl

FOUND

and Getting Treatment

7/22/2012 2:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0722_nick_stahl_twitterNick Stahl has reconciled with his family and is getting treatment once again ... TMZ has learned.

According to our sources, Nick is going to AA and is now "in a good place." We're told he has not moved home, but is staying elsewhere and in constant communication with the family.

Nick's wife tweeted the photo above yesterday.

Stahl was first reported missing back in May and checked in to rehab a few weeks later. Stahl disappeared again last month before returning this time..

Jodi

Wash, rinse and repeat......wash, rinse and repeat.

Cheryl A.

Here we go again.

pattycake

Man, I really hope this ends up well for them. They look like such a cute couple. Props to her for not giving up on him.

j

If my husband was missing that long doing what this guy was doing the only picture you would see of us is one with my foot up his azzzzzzz

SAY WHAT

only until he gets the next $20.00 bill

LadyN

Oh who cares about this addict? He is in a good place for about a week or two and off again. I was hoping to see that it was Katherine Jackson found. Crazy Jermaine tweeted an hour ago; "Jermaine Jackson ‏@jermjackson5
I will shortly be issuing a statement to end this wildfire of madness.."

ForTheLulz

I think he is the Aurora shooter. He also killed Sage Stallone pretty sure. White people are better. Asians see the world in widescreen. Exterminate poor people. Cancer is funny. The game. FIRST!!!

chzbrgrmachne

Honestly thought we'd be hearing from him again when he surfaced in a homeless shelter in something like Rolla, MO. Happy for the family and hope things get better.

OhSoLittleMouse

Whatevs...

sidithers

I took a dump this morning

YouDontSay

You have a hard long battle ahead. After 20 years of my husband going back and forth I ended my marriage last year. A addict drains you.

Dazedface

I forgot that he disappeared after rehab... Did he remember the fact that he has a family. I wish him well but come on really.

lisa

Drug addicts never get better. She's wasting her time.

KnuckleDragger

Isn't that a special photo; for a 500th of a second in time these two look like the poster children for happy. Then the reality starts creeping back in that Nick still doesn't like being Nick...he likes being the other Nick. You know, the Nick that doesn't like being around Nick's wife...'cause I got a feeling she ain't that much fun to be around...sober.

Tracker