Mel Gibson's Step-Mom

Mel Better PAY

For My Divorce

7/23/2012 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0723_mel_gibson
Mel Gibson
's step-mother insists it's all Mel's fault she's getting divorced from the actor's father -- and now, she wants Mel to pay her legal bills.

Teddy Joye Hicks Gibson just filed legal docs in L.A. County Superior Court, asking a judge to make Mel a party in her divorce proceedings with Mel's father Hutton Gibson, who filed for divorce back in June.

According to the docs, filed by attorney Brian J. Kramer, Mel not only pushed his father to divorce Teddy -- he booted her from her marital home too ... and has been covering Hutton's legal bills.

As a result of his alleged involvement, Teddy wants a judge to order Mel to pay HER legal costs too -- which she estimates will be around $65,000. She says she has already spent $30,000.

Teddy also wants a judge to order Mel to let her back into her house. (As we reported, Teddy is already seeking a restraining order to block Mel from kicking her out, but that hasn't been ruled on yet).

And there's more ... Teddy wants $15,000/month in spousal support from Hutton -- an expense Mel would probably be footing.

There's a hearing today to rule on Teddy's latest request.

update_bar
1:45 PM PT -- The judge declined to rule today, setting a hearing on the matter for August. Hutton has also filed docs saying Teddy isn't entitled to money -- because she's got access to plenty of her own funds.

Previous 15 Comments | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11

realist

Good Mornin', Bunny. I'm looking for the "Meow-fvck" story and will send it to you soon.

Paulette

"The judge declined to rule today, setting a hearing on the matter for August."

Was it set for today?

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Pulling this whole comment and replies out because Piggy is trying to pretend he 'missed it' :)
Good laughs everyone! Enjoy!

BUNNY IN HIDING FROM MEAN PIGGY THING AND CO. :)
Hey, Hateful WRONG pig:
Since you had trouble extrapolating information from the last link I got you, here's some others:
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=hinny
Pulling out the relevant defs:

hinny
1) The sterile offspring of a male horse and a female donkey creates a hinny. The mule on the other hand is a female horse and a male donkey's offspring.
My horse mounted that donkey and when she gave birth it was a hinny.
2) Hinny is another word for Mule, which of course means Jackass, So there ya go....
Hinny =Jackass
"God Piggy is such a Hinny"

And some more just to stop you arguing with Urban Dictionary

www.thefreedictionary.com/hinny
dictionary.reference.com/browse/hinny
www.lexic.us/definition-of/hinny

And I liked this in particular:
Animal Husbandry for Schools by Merritt Wesley Harper (1919)
"The reciprocal cross is known as a hinny. The female donkey is called a jennet. The mule partakes of many of the characters of the jack ASS."

GIVE IT UP, PIg. You are embarrassing yourself.
ROFL!!
1 DAY AGO
REPLY FLAG

5 RESPONSES ▼

KELLY
CLEAR VOTE
Love it Bunny. Just so you know I am still here..;o)
kelly82
1 DAY AGOFLAG

CUJEAUX
CLEAR VOTE
I know what a 'hinny' is moron. Apparently you just googled it and thought you hit pay dirt.
Unfortunately you've said 'pulled it out of your hinny' so many times (ex. #167) that nobody's fooled by it.

Oh, I take that back. You fooled Ms Kelly89. Congratulations.
1 DAY AGOFLAG

BUNNY IN HIDING FROM MEAN PIGGY THING AND CO. :)
CLEAR VOTE

Hi Kelly! Good to know! :) Hope your summer isn't too hot for you.

Trees were dying here, lots of dead ones all over town :(, but it looks like the heat has finally broken. A very good thing!

@pig face: And BS to you pig! You've gigged me several times for my spelling of it, need I pull up the psots? Really? I think not, we all KNOW I'm telling the truth. YOU wanted to spell it HINEY and called me out as wrong and in error for my spelling and usage of it. And YET there it is spelled JUST LIKE I spell it and on multiple sources!!

SAY it: YOU are WRONG and I am right!
LOL! (pig thing's ego is way way to fragile to EVER admit a wrong! Huge LOSER!)
24 HOURS AGOFLAG

CUJEAUX
CLEAR VOTE
Here you go again B'nutz, going off about things you claim I do (like not admitting I'm wrong - which there has been no need for, since I haven't been) then you do the exact thing you accuse me of.
Your poo poo droppings are even more worthless than bovine's cow pies (which she claims have value as manure)
23 HOURS AGOFLAG

BUNNY IN HIDING FROM MEAN PIGGY THING AND CO. :)
CLEAR VOTE

ROFL!! Right pig thing. Liar liar.

Here you go: [my replies in brackets]

Cujeaux
Why can't you contain your thoughts to 1 post mutant? instead of 3 or 4 back to back? [when there were only two. Pft] You're not that interesting - and talk about not having anything to say! [as if you do]

Your attempts to minimize your made up and misspelled words are beyond lame. [YOU're attempts to correct us is ridiculous. Ill spel how the hell I wanna spel. :P] First it's to 'get my attention' so you can go on and on after about how I think I'm a grammar queen. [see below] Then you make up a term - 'self bloated' [perfectly fine way to use the English language AHole, nothing wrong there--other than YOU didn't think of it first] ((LOL)) and can't explain what it means [as if it NEEDED explanation!! ROFL!!], so you accuse me of nitpicking about it not having a hyphen. [nope, sure won't excuse your pointless belittling nitpicking bs. I'll just mirror you and do it right back and seems YOU don't like it either, you're whining over it enough! ROFL!] I wouldn't even begin there.

'Torchered' put you in the running for the Flock Scolastic [SCHOLASTIC is the right spelling] Achievement Award currently held by the Hooked on Ebonics Queen. [This just shows your tremendous lack of knowledge on the whole Mel/Ox debacle!! FUNNY how you flaunt around like the king of all things Mel/Ox!!] Crikey! [Crikey indeed! LOL!]

The difference between flock TFH theories and my own is I admit it from the start [liar liar, you try to pass your opinions off as fact and never preface with it's your opinion, not once.]- and it's [its!] intent is to poke fun at something or someone [liar liar its intent is to run others off by constant badgering and belittling]. Flock's TFH theories did neither [flocks tfh theories were FUN and interesting--not OUR fault if you have ZERO sense of humor!]. They were expressed as though they were facts [no--they were shared with many laughs and points of interest. And YOU have already displayed exactly how closely you followed it all with your lack of knowledge about 'torcher'] . At least you can now admit that they were in fact TFH [HELLO! Reality check: the term TFH was used the WHOLE time, everyone KNEW they were just TFH ideas.]

[and the POINT of rerunning this stupid post of yours]:
Cuj said:
Btw, you can't even spell one of the most frequently used words in your vocab. What's hinny? I'm assuming you mean hiney - another term so infrequently used by adults that it's probably not even in Websters.

50 minutes ago
Reply Flag

Well, dumb stupid arrogant LOSER. There it is! YOU gigged me for my spelling, you gigged me for my usage. YOU didn't even know what it meant. YOU say so in your post, see it??

YOU are WAY wrong and just CAN'T admit it! Which is HILARIOUS! We are all getting a great laugh out of you!! "meow-f*ck' indeed!
4 HOURS AGOFLAG

realist

Bovine I didn't say this particular judge will decide Gibby's punishment. He opened it up for a hearing due to the fact that Gibby was already on probation for DV, and to explore whether or not this is an elder abuse case. If it is he can impose further action.

Oh BULLPUCKY. You've been salivating like a rabid dog about how Mel would be in jail after this hearing and his probation revoked. LIAR.

-------------
It's not unusual for victims of DV to be run out of their homes and forced to stay with relatives. I doubt the judge used where she was staying at the time as an excuse to delay it. What's the point in putting it off for another day?

Yeah, you're right about that, when the victim LIVES with the perpetrator. Not the case here. And since she's in Pro Per, and in Texas so far as I know, she HAS TO BE THERE FOR THE HEARING. And don't forget, SHE IS THE ONE WHO ASKED FOR THE POSTPONEMENT.

She may not have the cash continue paying an attorney and this really shouldn't be costing her a dime anyway. If she doesn't get the RO she will go after Giblitz in civil court to recoup her attorney fees and for illegal eviction. It wasn't Gibby's place to decide who gets to live in a charity run elderly housing 'facility'. If Gibby can prove he paid for the house himself, he still didn't give her proper notice or even help in finding her adequate housing.

You assume facts not in evidence, as usual. All your suppositions about how and who purchased that home have yet to be proved or disproved. You're still claiming Mel bought the house using the Reilly fund. Don't you think, honestly, that Mel has CPAs and Attorneys to advise him of these things? And, she left the marital home, ostensibly for a two week vacation. If Pappy filed for divorce in the meantime, how is Mel responsible for "kicking her out"? That would be on Pappy, not Mel. And why the fk should Mel help her find other housing? She went to Texas to buy a house, at least that's what she said, so what's your point?

-----------------------------------------

Gibby thinks he can run their lives because he got them into a nice house, but the motive he had for doing it was questionable - ESP considering the fact that he had no problem letting TJ foot the bill for Pappy's housing and take care of him elsewhere for years. Pappy thinks he can walk away from it clean like the snake that he is, but he have to sit there and lie in court for Gibby right before the grim reaper comes to call.

Taking care of each other is what wives and husbands do. If Teddy Joye :-) had more money than Pappy, why shouldn't she pay? Besides for the last five years they've pretty much been living on somebody else's wallet. If you have a problem with the woman paying, then you really are behind the times. Women's Lib, remember that?

Sheesh.

4 hours ago

Cujeaux

Lol, look at bovine trying to defend b'nuts lies and denials. Hard to call me a liar when the proof is right in post #167 and all over this board. Care to comment on that bovine? Of course not. Just like you avoided the self-bloated explanation.
Time to start up a new cycle because this one is another epic fail.

Oh and if you knew what a hinny was to begin with, you would also be able to spell it correctly. Nice try though. Le smirk.

Cujeaux

REALIST

-------------

(HOW IS IT ANY DIFFERENT THAN WHAT YOU WERE DOING WITH OX? FLOCK LIKES TO BUST OX CHOPS, I LIKE TO BUST FLOCK CHOPS)

------------------

(THE PERP IN THIS CASE HAS ACCESS TO HER LIVING QUARTERS WHENEVER HE WANTS. FOR ALL SHE KNOWS HE CAN COME IN WEARING HIS INFAMOUS MASK. NOT A SAFE ENVIRONMENT. DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR POINT IS IN RE TO THE REST.)

-----------------------------------------

(I GAVE YOU AN EITHER OR SCENARIO IN TERMS OF THE HOUSE OWNERSHIP. EITHER WAY, IT WAS HER HOME FOR 5 YEARS AND SHE WAS ON VACATION. SHE DIDN'T LEAVE THE HOUSE IN THE MANNER IN WHICH YOU CLAIM. GIBBY DOESN'T THINK OF HOW HIS ACTIONS EFFECT OTHERS, INCLUDING TJ'S FAMILY. HE COST HER MORE THAN WHAT IT WAS WORTH LIVING RENT FREE FOR A FEW YEARS. IF HE WANTED HER OUT QUICK AND FASTLIKE HE SHOULD HAVE OFFERED HER ALTERNATIVE HOUSING.
PAPPY DIDN'T HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO KICK HER OUT IN THAT MANNER EITHER AND HIS ATTORNEYS LETTER IS PROOF OF THAT. THEY WILL HAVE TO CONCEDE THIS POINT FOR THE BIGGER GOAL OF GETTING PAPPY'S DIVORCE AND ASSETS. THAT'S ALL THIS IS ABOUT)

(REMEMBER 'SHE SHOULD KNOW HER PLACE?'. AGAIN YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS BOVINE. YOUR TALKING OUT OF BOTH ENDS AGAIN AND THE RESULT WAS ANOTHER COW PIE.
YOU LIVE IN CA AND KNOW HOW IT WORKS. FORTUNATELYTHE COURT WILL CONCLUDE THAT IT WASN'T PAPPY'S WALLET, WHICH IS ALL THAT MATTERS. EITHER HAVING HIS SON PAY HIS WAY PUTS THE ONUS ON THE SON OR ON HIM. ONE OF THEM WILL BE ON THE HOOK FOR THIS. SO FAR HER ATTORNEY HAS PLAYED THEIRS LIKE A FIDDLE. AND NO, I DON'T THINK GIBBY CONSULTS HIS FINANCIAL ADVISORS. IF GE DID, HE WOULDN'T BE BROKE!)

Sheesh. (DITTO!)

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Well piggy, this bunny needs to go. But I'll come back and toy with you some tomorrow, so don't miss me, ok? kiss kiss.

realist

I have domestic duties to attend to, so I'm signing out for the evening, as well. Bisou, Cuj.

Cujeaux

REALIST

Ox is old news, get over it. She's got her dough every month, which BTW I predicted she would get, she's got a house for the next 15 years. Done, over. Deal with it.

(NICE ATTEMPT TO SIDESTEP THE ISSUE. IT'S OK FOR FLOCK TO LOOK INTO A CRYSTAL BALL BUT NOT ANYONE ELSE. WHEN CONFRONTED WITH IT, YOU EMITTED THE TYPICAL RESPONSE - "NEXT!". LOL!)
===============================

Of course you don't know, because you do not read and interpret correctly what you read.

(LET ME PUT A FINER POINT ON IT - WHAT YOU BROUGHT UP WAS TOTALLY IRRELEVANT, AND HAD NO POINT)
===========================

You have repeatedly stated that the house was purchased with Reilly funds, or agreed with those who did state it. You were adamant that this was some kind of fraud or illegal activity. I said she left for a two-week vacation, and to buy a house in Texas. Those were her stated intentions. And yes, when a divorce is filed, somebody has to leave. What could be better than filing against someone who is already somewhere else, and looking for a home to buy in another state?

(NOPE, NOPE AND NOPE! AS U STATE ABOVE, I GAVE YOU AN EITHER OR SCENARIO REGARDING THE OWNERSHIP TO MAKE THE POINT THAT EITHER WAY, IT WAS AN ILLEGAL EVICTION.
YOU GAVE CLAIMED IN THE PAST BY TJ LEAVING, SHE RELINQUISHED RESIDENCY. DOES GIBBY HAVE WRITTEN NOTICE FROM HER THAT I AM UNAWARE OF?
AND FINALLY - NO TO SOMEBODY HAVING TO LEAVE WHEN THE DIVORCE IS FILED BY ONE IF THE PARTIES. IN THIS CASE ESP, IN DEALING WITH THE ELDERLY, A JUDGE HAS THE POWER TO DECIDE WHO SHOULD LEAVE. THE EVICTION WAS PREMATURE BUT IT WAS THE ONLY WAY GIBBY COULD SPLIT THEM UP).
==========================

Again, you misconstrue. She may have been his wife of 10 years, but really she should have deferred to Pappy's children in regard to his care, because they know him much better than she does. So, with the allegations of elder abuse against HER, she's got her teat in a wringer.

(WHAT BASIS DO YOU HAVE IN DECIDING WHO KNOWS PAPPY BETTER? WHO SPENT THE MOST TIME WITH HIM OVER THE LAST 10 YEARS? GIBBY STEPPED IN WHEN THE GRIM REAPER WAS CLOSING IN. NOBODY 'DEFERS' TO PEOPLE LIKE THAT. ALLEGATIONS WITHOUT PROOF AMOUNT TO SLANDER. HE BETTER HAVE SOMETHING OTHER THAN HIS TREASONOUS KINFOLK.)
==========================

Mel's only responsibility is to his father. Miss Teddy Joye :-) has her own son to rely on if she is destitute.

Somehow, I don't think that "fiddle" is an Amati or a Stradivarius.

And only you say Mel is broke. Got proof or just your usual swag?

Now that I've dispensed with your statements, don't bother me.
(MEL IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HIS ACTIONS AND HOW THEY EFFECT OTHERS. HE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PAPPY JUST AS TJ'S KIDS AREN'T RESPONSIBLE FOR HER. YOU MAY RECOGNIZE IT AS SUCH BUT THE JUDGE WON'T. AND THE PROOF THAT GIBBY IS BROKE WILL BE FORTHCOMING WHEN THE JUDGE TRUES TO SORT OUT HIS TANGLED WEB! THE OX SETTLEMENT SHOULD HAVE BEEN YOUR FIRST CLUE, GEEZ, MS. LEGALESE LOUISE!)
6 MINUTES AGO

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

New thread everyone.