Jackson Family

Showdown Video --

Friendly Before Fight

7/24/2012 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
Exclusive Details

media-removed-tmz
TMZ has obtained the unedited full video of what turned into a confrontation at the Jackson family compound Monday in Calabasas, CA.

It starts out friendly enough, with MJ's kids Paris and Prince getting out of their SUV and shaking hands and hugging a few of Michael's siblings who arrived in the SUV behind them.

But moments later, things turned ugly.

The footage shows Janet confronting MJ's daughter Paris ... and during the standoff, Janet swipes for Paris' cell phone twice.

Paris charges past Janet ... and when Janet attempts to go after Paris, Janet is restrained by her brother Randy.

Randy and Janet proceed to hold up their cell phones and record Paris.

After the video ends, there was a physical altercation at the home between two family members. Cops arrived to the scene and took a battery report.

According to the MJ Estate, Michael's children have since been moved away from the home and into a secure location.

I Was About To Say

I am a huge MJ fan, but, all we keep hearing is how Paris is into "ACTING", i saw NO fight in this video, someone else was clearly videoing them. And why did they all drive up together at the same time, where is blanket in this? BULL****!

Sally

Keep those idiots of siblings away from those kids no matter what - they are (siblings) are crazy and money hungry for Michael's estate.

marymill

michael's siblings are leeches. they tried to use him and he talents to make money for themselves, and when he resisted they resented him. now his kids are going through what he was suffering through.

Cheryl A.

Bring the kids to me and my husband and our brood. They will be well cared for, well fed, well taken care of and we wont take a cent! I just want the kids to be and feel safe.

Judy

Why would Janet and Randy be recording Paris and Prince? What do they plan to do with it?

Carl

I thought Janet was the one normal Jackson. Why is she even in on this? I know the rest of the family have no source of income other than leeching off Michael's estate, but she's a multi-millionaire in her own right. Maybe she should give handouts to her siblings with her own money if she cares so much about this.

marymill

oh my god! I feel sorry for those kids, especially Paris. Michael is living through her. and she is rebeling against their atrocities as he did. Janet Jackson is terrible. For some people a lot of money is still never enough.

Boing!

Wow, this is better than anything the Kardashians can make up. If they could only make a reality show all their finances would be solved.

iFart

I can't believe this is happening. Those poor children. Michael raised them out of the spotlight because he wanted them to have as normal a childhood as possible and now his greedy siblings have taken that away from them. I'm so saddened and disgusted with this family. I hope something is done quickly to give these kids a stable home life and all this ridiculousness doesn't leave permanent scars. RIP MJ...really wish you were still here.

WatcherOne

Looks like someone has access to the home surveillance camera's hard drive. Did they sell this footage to TMZ or give it?

marymill

Janet may not be in the best financial shape. Why would a so called accomplished entertainer as she do weight watchers commercials? She's probably not in the best shape financially as people think.

debbiedoesnothing

Two points: 1) That footage is from the security cameras at the gate. The only way TMZ could get it is from someone at the estate, most likely a security guard. 2) Thank god the security people are there, or Randy & Janet might have kidnapped the kids too, or at the very least barged into the house & set up camp there. Okay, 3 points: 3) Paris is a very savvy kid. I bet she reads TMZ, and I bet security would back her up if the family tries to visit or take her away against her will.

Meowcat69

Has anyone thought of the possibility that all those kids hanging at that house (MJ's, of course, but also some of the other cousins too)are way to much for an 84 year old woman to take care of. I know MJ's siblings can be leaches, mainly Jermaine it seemed in the past, but maybe they are truly concerned for their mothers health and safety?? And maybe, just maybe that will is a fraud? Who knows? We certainly don't. And for a 13 year old girl to disrespect her aunt like that leads me to believe that they may have been quite a handful for Mrs Jackson as well.

Kelly Lincoln Ne

OHHH that just pissed me off you can see Janet try to take Paris phone from her. but they it looked like and janet and randy where using there phones video taping something. I love MJ but im not Loving his siblings. I feel for Paris and her bothers.

Misti

You are now seeing the exact reason why Michael probably chose to keep his children away from most of his family. Why were they recording Paris with their phones? So they can post the videos and call her a brat while they are trying to get their hands on her Dad's money? Sad.