Sharon Osbourne

I'm Quitting

'America's Got Talent'

7/24/2012 1:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0724_osbourne_amercas_got_talent-tmz
America's got talent, but it no longer has Sharon Osbourne ... 'cause the AGT judge says she's QUITTING the TV show for good.

Osbourne -- who has been with "America's Got Talent" since Season 2 -- cryptically announced her exit from the show via Twitter on Tuesday, saying "My darling @howardstern, money is not the reason I'm not returning to @nbcagt, it's because ..."

It's unclear if she was informing Howard about her departure ... or blaming him.

Sources from NBC say Sharon's exit is a surprise to them as well ... claiming they have not been personally informed of her departure yet.

You'll recall ... the series shook things up this season when it added Howard Stern to its judges table -- they even moved the show from L.A. to NYC to accommodate him.

Max

Worthless golddigger from hell. It's all about the money with her, ALL the time. Her and her sack-o-crap kids need to disappear.

Rita29

How sad that she won’t be returning, she added so much character and charm to the show, she was the voice of reason I felt. It makes sense though, perhaps she needs to have some time to be with her family considering that her son was recently diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. I love the show and will continue to watch on my Hopper. I was happy when my coworker at Dish suggested this whole home DVR because it automatically records this show for me. With the Prime Time Anytime feature I don’t have to worry about setting up timers for shows on major networks that are on during prime time. I love the time this saves!

pimpdaddy

Great! She's useless anyway along with the other 2 idiots. I don't watch it, esp. when they brought that F'n Stern on! He's an ass!

Joybubble55

Thank God.... She stinks.... Bye bye Sharon😪

Tylerlynn01

Sharon Osbourne is a wonderfull and funny judge! You should have no saying because its for her ill son!

DynamiteJ

This sucks. I TOTALLY was going to do an act with cross-dressing pets next season, knowing Sharon would automatically advance it to the finals.

david taylor

i think the show will be a lot better with out that old witch
and she left as simon cowell was going 2 sack her after her joke about simon having a small penis

vanessa

Does anyone else think she reminds them of that
Chucky doll?

Jay

Aug. 18, 2012
12:46 AM

Jack Osbourne has no natural talent whatsoever. I am not an expert judge of talent and will never claim to be, but as a fan of the show "Stars Earn Stripes, I and many others I'm sure would have been very disappointed if Jack Osbourne would have been part of the cast. His physical appearance and general character does not and will not fit any character in the series. My opinion has nothing to do with his disability. My opinion is based on a fan's expectation of the type of characters I would like to see on the show. For example; a character who is physically fit, macho, tough, has endurance, challenging, etc... Jack does not possess any of these qualities and aptitudes. And frankly, I along with many others I'm sure agree that Jack does not possess any desirable acting talent either. The Osbourne children "Kelly & Jack" simply rely on their father's name and his popularity. And if they don't get their way, Mumma Sharon seem to always come to their rescue and demands satisfaction from the network or else. Very poor attitude!!! And as far as Sharon Osbourne is concern, I and many fans of America's Got Talent will not miss her at all. With no disrespect, Sharon is a poor judge! Why??? Because she herself possess no talent whatsoever. She only got the judge's position solely on Ozzy's name alone. As the judges often say "you're forgetable". And believe you me, Sharon will quickly be forgoten! Many of us fans of AGT stared to lose interest in watching the show because of Sharon's poor judgements. The only thing that keep most us being a fan of AGT is because of Howie and Howard. The two of them seem to be the only ones who has good judgements of talents. As for the Osbourne children, Boo Hoo! Live with it and move on! Get an education or get a regular job like many of us. Leave showbiz for the the ones who actually have the natural and honest talents. Quit relying on your silver spoon!

Read more: http://www.ctvnews.ca/entertainment/kelly-osbourne-injures-ankle-on-the-set-of-america-s-got-talent-1.918062#ixzz24172oQUs

Pittslady

How about having lovely and talented CYNDI LAUPER as the new judge there?
She is a nice person and very talented and I just have always loved her and want her on the show..

Pittslady