MJ KIDS

TJ NOW TEMP GUARDIAN

KATHERINE OUT

7/25/2012 11:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0725_jackson_01
Katherine Jackson has been temporarily stripped of her guardianship over Michael Jackson's 3 kids, and an L.A. judge just appointed Tito Jackson's son TJ to become the temporary guardian.

And there's more ... Judge Mitch Beckloff advised TJ and his lawyer, Charles Shultz, to seek a permanent guardianship, after hearing stories that Katherine may have been held against her will "from third parties."  Translation -- Randy, Janet, Jermaine and Rebbie.

Before handing down the ruling, TJ's lawyer told the judge TJ got a strange phone call from Katherine yesterday.  TJ said, "I've never heard my grandmother talk like that."  TJ added, "She wasn't sharp.  The pauses, choice of vocabulary ... she has not used certain phrases like that before."  TJ thought she was talking in code.  TJ choked up as he addressed the court.

TMZ broke the story that TJ would make this move -- a move supported by Paris, Prince, and Blanket, as well as the Michael Jackson Estate.

The judge said Katherine was not suspended for wrongdoing, but that she was prevented from doing her guardianship by the third parties who are clearly Randy, Janet, Jermaine and Rebbie.

0725_jackson_doc_launch_2
Katherine's lawyer, Sandra Ribera, added that she (Sandra) has been to the house several times recently and believes Katherine has been held against her will.

Katherine's lawyer, Perry Sanders, says he would vigorously oppose any move to permanently strip Katherine of her guardianship duties.

Perry also says ... when Katherine returns to L.A., he will  file a motion to reinstate her as guardian.

0725_mj_kids_footer_v2

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

SpitBall

I'll be there with free promo copies of my sex tape!! I'll autograph the first copy for free and the other one, well, we'll see.

Hannah231

*GRABS POPCORN*

Mng0

I love u Harvey! Please be my Boyfriend!

Mng0

Paris gonna be like Kim hehe

two cents

Great. TJ wants to watch the kids, but who's going to watch TJ? NO Jackson should be in charge of these kids. All they're concerned about is getting to the money. There was a reason Michael didn't want anything to do with any of them. HIS wishes should be respected.

LDB

Sh*t just got real!!!!

Blah

If Katherine is so concerned about the kids, she wouldn't have skipped town with no communication. She should lose custody.

It's too bad most of the family only sees $$ when they look at the kids. Shame on them.

YOU GO TJ!!!

Bubbles The Chimp

I will care of the kids if they agree to let me buy new hand cymbals.

Luz

TJ's applying for guardianship of those three kids is way out of line! First, Katherine Jackson is still alive and not incapacitated. The police was informed of her whereabouts at all times! She's still the legal guardian!

Luz

TJ is a vulture! He stands everything to gain if he gets custody of those kids. $70,000. a month to be exact! As opposed to making a living traveling with a music band.

Luz

And let's not forget it was Katherine Jackson and family who made sure those kids always had a roof over their heads and had the feeling of belonging to a family. There's no money that can buy that kind of emotional stability. Paris should reconsider her doings and her words towards her family. It was Katherine, not TJ, who tried very hard to make those children residents of Calabasas so they could be alone with her.

Luz

TJ's stepping in is very questionable, he being the son of Tito, who signed the petition letter challenging the executors of the MJ Estate and all of the sudden stepping out of the petition! Let's see where all that money is going to wind up!

Mng0

Too much Jackson news on TMZ. I don't like too much. Don't tell me to read something else or ignore news related to them. I see many comments on their silly stories here. And making one myself now. And I think it's so haha lol@$$ silly that this guy that was just exposed to be Kim's first guy2be with umm Is gonna be potentially the new guardian for those messed up little kids. Paris will make some amazing p0rn soon, taking a role model from ms Hilton and Kardashian that TiTo has banged POW so exciting.

Italia

I think TJ is pretty smart. I think he looked ahead, knew that Katherine wouldn't last very long, and immediately made a play towards being friendly with the very rich kids. Good move TJ, if the kids like you, you're probably in.

Luz

And I hope TJ is married, and with no records with the law even in the far past. That's the first requirement from the court and social services to hand in the custody of children.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments