Joe Jackson

Returns to L.A. --

Don't Forget About Me!

7/25/2012 1:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0725_joe_jackson_RameyBecause no Jackson family drama is complete without Papa Joe ... Katherine's estranged husband has finally come to town ... and moments ago, he arrived to the family's famous home in Encino, CA.

It's the first time we've seen Joe Jackson since Katherine was reported missing over the weekend.

Joe -- who spends most of his time in Vegas and rarely comes to L.A. -- pulled up at the Jackson compound roughly 30 minutes ago in a black Mercedes with Nevada plates, wearing his trademark fedora. We're told he checked the mail and disappeared into the home.

Katherine is currently on her way back to L.A.

No word on how long Joe plans to stay in town ... or if he plans to meet up with the family to try to end the drama.

Kingfish

In a very real way I was hoping I wld get to this story from my rss feed and it wld have been a story about Joe Jackson who sang stepping out. I'm not even sure if he is still alive, but that wld have been funny and far more entertaining on TMZs part than more of this Jackson crap or updates on Holme's penis.

Sally

He is the biggest and worst deadbeat of anyone in the entire family - guess the siblings take after Joe.

Bonebag

I like it how things start happening when the brothers are doing good! Oh Well, If Miuchael can't make you folks look crazy, his mamma and his kids can! I got an idea. Everybody drop the suits and everything. Boys, get back on the road! Janet do a movie! I Randy: GET A JOB! The next time Katherine's not guardian, she can fend for herself too!

WatcherOne

Whoop, there he is!

RedwoodPerch

Another celebrity without the proper license plates. I wouldn't give it a second thought if the car was new, but the Mercedes in the picture is an old model. How much does the soul of a policer officer cost? $1k... $100k... or is it as easy as hooking them up with some sweet poontang?

MiMi

Oh Joe,I could never forget about you,my hot black stud.

john johnson

go head old man, whip their asses!

RABID...Pray It Doesn't Happen To You.

Get um...RABIDS...

erkg

What took him so long????????

Lady Di

omg...the old focker drives a Benz...he should be in Ford p.o.s....

dewey

He checked the mail? Wow. Old habits die hard, I guess. Why would he have mail there. He sounds a little daffy also. Maybe he was expecting a letter from Motown?

Warren

Is Joe going to try to promote another business while during this family mess?

dvia

Good old Joe! You can always count on him returning when the smell of money is in the air! He is , pathetic! That man needs to be abducted and let out in the desert with no food or water, take care of his jack wagon real quick! He is a bane to the existence of all man kind!

TMZISAPIECEOFSHIT

As long as Money is involved old Joe will be around.

LDB