Katherine Jackson

'Drugged' Up

7/25/2012 1:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0725_katherine-Jackson_home_Splash
Katherine Jackson
called her home in Calabasas at 2 AM today and again at 4 AM, sounding "drugged" and ordering that the security team be fired and replaced by Janet Jackson's security ... TMZ has learned.

A lawyer in court today made reference to "an incident" last night -- this is the incident.  Sources involved in the situation tell TMZ ... people in the house were "alarmed and nervous" after hearing Katherine sounding heavily drugged.

In addition to attempting to 86 the security team, Katherine ordered Trent Jackson off the property.  You may recall, Jackson's security -- and Trent in particular -- thwarted Monday's attempt by Randy, Jermaine and Janet to take the kids to Arizona.

Our sources say the prevailing view is that Randy and company have drugged their mom.

We're also told Jackie Jackson is furious at his conspiratorial siblings for what they've done and what they are trying to do.

We were unable to get Randy for comment.

Katherine's lawyer, Perry Sanders, tells TMZ ... "I'm waiting on Katherine to get back in town and I'm looking forward to getting a hold of her to ascertain what's been going on."

update_bar
2:43 PM PT -- Randy Jackson has gone to Twitter ... claiming Katherine fired Trent and her security team at 9 PM last night ... NOT between 2AM and 4AM this morning.

He makes no reference to allegations she was "drugged up" during the phone call ... but Randy does say he was on the phone with Rebbie when it all went down.

Randy also claims TJ had ASKED Katherine for temporary guardianship last night ... but Katherine flat out turned him down ... saying, "NO TJ."

Sally

She is too old to have the responsibility of those children. Why aren't the authorities doing something legal about those siblings. She is just too trusting and cannot be trusted with the massive fortune of Michael any longer.

kim

janet and rebie are the only sane ones in the family. It actually all makes sense. Katherine need to have them all removed from the house. Janet and rebie should be in charge of the kids.

WiddoMouse

If even half of what I have read about this fiasco is true, I feel very sorry for Mrs. Jackson. She gives birth to all these children and now she has to live in fear for her life at their hands. I'm glad I never had kids.

Grace

Sounds like elder abuse to me and she needs a guardian now too! I would not be surprised if she dies very soon.

Grace

Let's be real. Katherine Jackson does not usually drive anywhere as she flys. She had time to get to the court this morning on such a serious matter. She must be senial or in very poor health for the siblings to be taking this crazy action because they know she is not long for this world. I hope TJ moves the kids somewhere else and locks the gates to all the rest of the clan. Michael would!

dawn

Maybe Katherine was sounding drugged because she actually DID have a mini stroke and now her speech is slurred. If she did have a stoke, her thinking is compromised at this point as well.

angel

It really doesn't matter if MJ is the biological father of these children.MJ was their dad.He chose to raise these children and be the best father he could be.To me it looks like he protected all of them the best way he could.I think we all understand why he did it especially now after the last week of media and family craziness.The three children should never be put in the situation that has fallen on them since Katherine's disappearance.I feel for the kids not anyone else and hope they get the stability that every young person needs in their life.

the man

sounds like the Illuminati making another move on that family this time on katherine

Rebecca

Wow........... um that's all I can say cuz I'm speechless. Question: does anyone have a grandmother or mother that is in their 80's or close to it? My grandmother is in her late 70's and she does not talk well. I can barely understand her and she's not taking drugs just insulin for her diabetes. Just cuz she sounded drugged doesn't mean she's been drugged. But I still wouldn't trust any of the Jacksons to be a temp gardian for the kids till they have investigated EVERYINE!!!

HumanNature

RANDY, GERM AND JANET

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO LET THE WHOLE WORLD KNOW THAT YOU ARE DEVIOUS, LIARS, AND TOO DAMN "DUMB"!!!!

YOU ARE BARRED FROM THE ESTATE!!!!

BY EXECUTIVE ORDER OF THE "ESTATE"!!!!

LOL AT 3 "JACKASSES"!!!!!

the man

Juliana

She is too old to be the caregiver of three young children...period!!!

nyc44th

People playing out their lives and issues on Twitter has GOT to be the most ridiculous thing ever

Z

Sounds like the Jackson family wants their OWN reality TV show ... money, money, money makes their world go around.

Bloomcounty.USA

This is like a ridiculous soap opera ... I don't think that Katherine is responsible enough to be the guardian if she thinks it's "okay" to just skip town and leave the kids like that ... without any contact. What planet are these people from? Wow.