Katherine Jackson

'Drugged' Up

7/25/2012 1:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0725_katherine-Jackson_home_Splash
Katherine Jackson
called her home in Calabasas at 2 AM today and again at 4 AM, sounding "drugged" and ordering that the security team be fired and replaced by Janet Jackson's security ... TMZ has learned.

A lawyer in court today made reference to "an incident" last night -- this is the incident.  Sources involved in the situation tell TMZ ... people in the house were "alarmed and nervous" after hearing Katherine sounding heavily drugged.

In addition to attempting to 86 the security team, Katherine ordered Trent Jackson off the property.  You may recall, Jackson's security -- and Trent in particular -- thwarted Monday's attempt by Randy, Jermaine and Janet to take the kids to Arizona.

Our sources say the prevailing view is that Randy and company have drugged their mom.

We're also told Jackie Jackson is furious at his conspiratorial siblings for what they've done and what they are trying to do.

We were unable to get Randy for comment.

Katherine's lawyer, Perry Sanders, tells TMZ ... "I'm waiting on Katherine to get back in town and I'm looking forward to getting a hold of her to ascertain what's been going on."

update_bar
2:43 PM PT -- Randy Jackson has gone to Twitter ... claiming Katherine fired Trent and her security team at 9 PM last night ... NOT between 2AM and 4AM this morning.

He makes no reference to allegations she was "drugged up" during the phone call ... but Randy does say he was on the phone with Rebbie when it all went down.

Randy also claims TJ had ASKED Katherine for temporary guardianship last night ... but Katherine flat out turned him down ... saying, "NO TJ."

Raymond

Katherine couldn't protect her own kids, why should she be anyone's guardian?

how lame

What is taking them so long to get her home?

I Was About To Say

MJ has already turned over in his grave a BILLION times.

hmm

tmz we need to know where are the kids going to live now-- where does tj live? will estate have two separate places to support mom and one for kids? Pls say they are not all staying in the same house now with all this attention and pls say the court will get restraining orders on jermaine janet and randy to stay the F away from kids

daanbro

I hope Katherine is alright and that she comes to her senses. And now I'm curious if the last concerts of the Unity tour will go on, when they are all mad at each other.

teevhill

She was not drugged, she had a stroke. Her kids are taking advantage of her though since she is not in her right mind after having a stroke. Thank goodness TJ got guardianship though with Katherine's state of mind. She has been through too much in her life.

DaveT

A lot of Michael's family aren't respecting his last wishes after he's gone, gives a good indication of how they regarded him when he was still alive.

Celeb Gossip Addict

I need help understanding why police are not helping Katherine. Why are her children being allowed to hold her captive? All while she is being stripped of her grandchildren in court. This is ridiculous.

andrew

This is so sick.. People need to be arrested and those kids need to be removed from the house and brought somewhere where they can't be harmed.. Katherine seems lovely but needs to be stripped permenately of being their gaurdian, she seems to be too easily influenced by the rest of the family, and tha will only harm the children.I wasn't exactly buying all hype about this originally and thought everyone was just blowing smoke, but if they did that to their own mother, who knows what they would do to the kids. I will never support Janet's career ever again.. The fact that she is part of this is digesting.. I know I'm only one person but that is one less album shell be making money off of.

I Was About To Say

OLD MAN JOE is behind all this, he has been too quiet, I bet he planned this to get Katherine out of the way, get TJ to be guardian, then filter the money right to his fugly self. He put the siblings up to all this. PIG!!!

I Was About To Say

MICHAEL WAS THE ONLY SANE ONE IN THE BUNCH. MICHAEL WAS VERY SMART, I WONDERED WHY JANET WASN'T IN THE WILL AND KNOW WE ALL KNOW SHE'S A SHARK AS WELL! WE LOVE YOU MICHAEL JACKSON!!

SadInPineValley

If her atty has ANY smarts they will meet her w/a private MD and draw her blood for a FULL evaluation, preferably done anonymously at no less than 2 separate labs.

My best guess on this latest BS is that the sibs out there are trying their best to spin this as them being the good guys and "Trent and CO" as the bad ones. Thankfully, I now how tons of faith in Paris as being sharp and outspoken enough to make sure there won't be any BS spin. And she can run the security tapes w/Janet trying to RIP her phone away for added emphasis of who has lost it and who was trying to protect the kids!

I swear I've never felt so normal in my life as when I watch these fools. Poor kids! And words I never thought I'd say....poor MJ!

Tam

Well is she walking back? LA ... Arizona????? Seems she should have been back by now to get all this mess cleared up. I wish those kids had some one sane in the family to watch and care for them as a family member should and not try to dig their hands into their fortune. I feel so bad for them.

mj fan forever

NO doubt they are able to drug their own mother!!! That old bitch Janet surely convinced her to say that!!! What I don't understand is WHY cops still don't arrest them??!!!

I Was About To Say

NOW we all know Janets a shark!