Kristen Stewart

For Cheating on Rob

7/25/2012 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0725_tmz_kristen_stewart_robert_pattinson

update_bar
11:04 AM PT --
Philandering director Rupert Sanders has also released a statement ... saying, "I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family."

Wife-betrayer Sanders adds, "My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together."

0314_divider_graphic

Kristen Stewart
just issued a shockingly desperate plea for forgiveness ... after cheating on Rob Pattinson with the 41-year-old married director of "Snow White and the Huntsman."

Kristen publicly confessed to the affair moments ago, saying, "I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected."

She added, "This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."

News broke yesterday about the tryst between Kristen and director Rupert Sanders after photographs surfaced of the two getting extremely close recently.

Sanders has two children with his wife. So far, no word from Rob.

0726_rob_footer

Amazonia

Hey..i bet everyone one that's spitting fire in here has done a WHOLE LOT WORSE. We are young..we're suppose to make mistakes, learn, and move on. She's not a bad actress at all. Stop with the hate! Takes a ton of guts and balls of steel to come out and apologize.

Vanessa

yyyyuuuuurkkk a 41 year old very pale short or average male endowment really now................eeaarkkk I'll pass you go vampire gurl!! lolol

Amazonia

Look at you guys..SMH you people talking **** have probably done a whole lot worse than she has. She's human not to mention young, which gives her the right to make mistakes, learn and move on! It takes balls of steel to come out with an apology. Lastly, she's not a bad actress at all.

Arianna

I'm still struggling to understand if this is one of the biggest PR stunts ever pulled or if she really cheated. It seems odd and calculated that she would release a statement like that, given the fact that she's always been so private.

Eshiree

Well now Rob's free to date the billions of girls, women and grandmothers who have longed for this day!

Cartmans' Mom

dump her, she probably didnt use protection anyway. Hmm, was she thinking of Rob P during her organism.

Look!

That Rob guy would never commit to her and wasn't apologetic about it. He sure got what he deserved. As for the other guy....who cares, never heard of the guy.

I am Spartacus

At least now it makes sense how she keeps getting worked. It's obviously not her looks, her acting skills or personality.

maggie

why are they even sharing this with the public, seems like its a mattered handled between them and not announced to the whole world.

CJKlepper

Kristen has always struck me as "a glass half full, half empty" This incident won't be the first in her life. We'll be hear more of her "indiscretion" as she calls it.

bob

The little sIut got caught

hello

Its not going to hurt him. THATS A LIE. This young man has publicly spoken of the love and admiration he has for this young lady, and in return she has embarrassed him. I just hope he doesn't turn into one of those womanising men who think all women are sluts

MsRita

Sl ut who re bit ch homewrecker. WHITE GIRLS CLOSE YOUR LEGS TO MARRIED MEN.

Ella

Once a wh0re always a wh0re. Sorry Kristen but you need to get dumped once in your life to learn how the real world works.

Ella

Like my mama always says, once a wh0re always a wh0re. Patternson needs to throw her out of his life. Only way she'll ever learn actions have consequences.