Kristen Stewart

For Cheating on Rob

7/25/2012 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0725_tmz_kristen_stewart_robert_pattinson

update_bar
11:04 AM PT --
Philandering director Rupert Sanders has also released a statement ... saying, "I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family."

Wife-betrayer Sanders adds, "My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together."

0314_divider_graphic

Kristen Stewart
just issued a shockingly desperate plea for forgiveness ... after cheating on Rob Pattinson with the 41-year-old married director of "Snow White and the Huntsman."

Kristen publicly confessed to the affair moments ago, saying, "I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected."

She added, "This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."

News broke yesterday about the tryst between Kristen and director Rupert Sanders after photographs surfaced of the two getting extremely close recently.

Sanders has two children with his wife. So far, no word from Rob.

0726_rob_footer

Ella

Like my mama always says, once a wh0re always a wh0re. Patternson needs to throw her out of his life. Only way she'll ever learn actions have consequences.

Yoshume

She is young and will make mistakes! Hopefully she has learned a valuable lesson. Married men are NEVER worth it, especially when you have a wonderfully single guy that loves you. Hopefully they can learn and grow from this experience! I just hope Rob knows that this is no reflection on him and doesn't lose faith in himself! He seems to be a great guy! Many Blessings! XOXOXO

luvmy7

what

Heather

If he was the most important thing in her life she never would have done it, that's all I have to say.

Nate

Wish one of you gossip sites would bust People Magazine already for making up these false statements.

onegama@

the same role of film this couple, repeated betrayal. KRISTEN ROBERT already loves the movie BELLA loves Edward but I felt a strong attraction by the wolf Jacob is next to betray her. And betrayed ...

Arianna

And now, somewhere in California, Michael Angarano is thinking to himself: "Lolz Lolz Lolz now the whole world recognizes that she's a cheating whore".

kini

I say Rob hooks up w/ Taylor Swift! Swift-Patt....a bet a new song of the year could come of it ? At least Taylor "smiles" and takes a bath!

Lauren

She's young and human, people aren't perfect, shame on all the people on these website saying nasty things....

really?

I don't know anything about this producer person. However, Kristen is beyond feeling sorry, she's so so so so sorry. She does love Rob, very much. They have always been a couple in love. NONE of it fake or for career move. You can be in love and find you have a connection with someone else. This wasn't a huge affair she had. This was really a moment in time, when someone had a camera. She's only 22 yrs old. I know that doesn't make Rob ( or Kristen ) feel any better but let's understand what really happened. I don't have anything to say about this man because I don't know him or his situation and I'm guessing you don't either. When Kristen made her statement, it was from the heart.

Shifty1603

What a slut!

Max

Well she had the balls to fess up, you have to give her credit for that most un-Hollywood move. However, once a cheater always a cheater. Gotta move on brother Rob.

Terminal Tower

She never admits to cheating, and neither does he. That's no apology.

rcfl

People make mistakes all the time, but cheating is a mistake that is unforgivable. If you truly are in love with someone you do not need to be getting it on with some other (married, 41 year old, with kids) guy. Kristen.."dudeeee", you have obviously ruined the only STRING that held you to your oh so devoted fans, because if you had fans for your acting...you would be fan-less....

jmanagement

Plz Check out the talented and upcoming female mc JAZI's debut album, "I.D.G.A.F."
now available for DL at www.soundcloud.com/jazi-idgaf
JAZI'S OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO: www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt-d__XVQDE&feature=plcp
Follow JAZI on Twitter/Instagram @JAZIHI or www.facebook.com/jazihawaii
THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT. #JAZI #littlegirlbigdreams #idgaf #VDOT #TrackbabyRecords #asianrapper #newfemalerapper #hottestfemalerapper
WWW.JAZIMUSIC.COM