Kristen Stewart

For Cheating on Rob

7/25/2012 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0725_tmz_kristen_stewart_robert_pattinson

update_bar
11:04 AM PT --
Philandering director Rupert Sanders has also released a statement ... saying, "I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family."

Wife-betrayer Sanders adds, "My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together."

0314_divider_graphic

Kristen Stewart
just issued a shockingly desperate plea for forgiveness ... after cheating on Rob Pattinson with the 41-year-old married director of "Snow White and the Huntsman."

Kristen publicly confessed to the affair moments ago, saying, "I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected."

She added, "This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."

News broke yesterday about the tryst between Kristen and director Rupert Sanders after photographs surfaced of the two getting extremely close recently.

Sanders has two children with his wife. So far, no word from Rob.

0726_rob_footer

Previous 15 Comments | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22

KipNoxzema

Bad actress, did it for the money. Nuff said.

Kiki

Listen......she is young.......this is Hollywood....leave them alone to figure out if it's worth saving.....Rob's feelings are hurt and it became public, making him look like a fool....(not in my eyes, though).....give them some slack, piranahs!

Anon

Kristen Stewart should not make excuses for what she did to Robert Pattinson.

She is a grown woman although 22 years of age, she knew perfectly well what she was getting into and even allowed her picture to be taken with the man she cheated with and now the media is having a hey day with that picture.

Take responsibility for your actions, girl!!! You would feel the same way if Robert slept with another woman. How would you feel if Robert slept with a MARRIED woman that has a family and children?

You should know that your actions and choices always have consequences, whether good or bad.

Robert Pattinson impresses me as the type of man who is a one man woman, so you messed up something really special Kristen so take it like a woman.

What did you THINK was going to happen. This is BETRAYAL and not just a "mistake" on your part, you caused a married man with a family to commit infidelity on HIS WIFE. His entire family is suffering from that now because you could not tell him "NO".

You BETRAYED the man who loves you and was committed to YOU SOLELY, Robert Pattinson.

So needless to say, the Bella and Edward thing is OVER. Nice goin, Kristen. He will probably never want you in his life ever again.

He probably was alone or working when you were sleeping with Mr. MARRIED So in So, having the ultimate screaming orgasm. How do you THINK Robert SHOULD feel about you?

You girl are a little cheap HOLLYWOOD TRAMP that does not deserve a gentleman such as Robert Pattinson. Most women would have loved to be in your place and you REALLY screwed that up.

Obviously you do not care if you hurt the man who once loved you but even threw it in his face by allowing your picture to be taken with the man you whored around with.

I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO SAY TO YOU, TRAMP EXCEPT YOUR ACTING CAREER IS NOW IN THE TOILET AND EVERYONE LOOKS DOWN ON YOU FOR WHAT YOU DID.

You should not get any concessions at all for sleeping with a married man, for betraying the man you were with and loved, and now that you have, you feel that everyone is being hard on you? LOL.

Grow up. If you have any self respect, admit that what you did was not right and apologize publicly, to Robert Pattinson's face.

Then publicly apologize to Rupert and his wife and children. Then to the public.

And STOP wondering WHY everyone feels you are the "BIG CHEATER" because that is EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE. Nothing less and nothing more.

Amelia

Rupert comes across as a pedophile..he is so much older and he was in the position of power.. He could have had something really bad on Kristen and could have being blackmailing her who knows?! but its so unlike Kristen to do what she did . You got to ask yourself why she looked so miserable in the majority of those pics. And if it so comes across him manipulating her eg..if you dont let me do this or that to you then things could get much nastier then you could imagine. …
So give her a break., And stop hating on her….no ones perfect.

pass

Hello all,

I think many of you ask yourself, what if i had the password of my fr
iend / girlfriend / boyfriend, associate, life partner, etc. .. to kn
ow the truth about your near partner, and reassuring that they do not
hide you something.

You have the right to be reasured !

For all that are in need of this kind of services We c
ome to your aid, feel free to contact us on our mail for any information, w
e will be happy to help you

"Owning the information, means having the power "

drpasswd@yahoo.com

Brock

when you all talk at the same time it is hard to listen. Plus, someone go out and buy Harvey a BELT!!!

uptownclown3

ARE YOU GUYS SERIOUS? LINDSEY LOHAN? DUH? NEED I SAY MORE? SO HER PUNISHMENT WAS JUST AND SHE ALREADY VIOLATED PROBATION BY GOING TO THE CLUB THE SAME NIGHT TO CELEBRATE HER VICTORY IN COURT....AGAIN

uptownclown3

SO ITS OK TO COMMIT CRIMES OVER AND OVER AND AS LONG AS YOU ARE JUST LYING TO POLICE OR STEALING JEWELRY WORTH 2,000 DOLLARS AND IT ISNT A COHERENT DANGER ITS COOL TO CONTINUE TO DODGE JAIL? HARVEY YOU ARE STRAIGHT RACIST AND DAX SIT THERE AND AGREE WIT U 99% OF THE TIME HOUSE NI.....

Previous 15 Comments | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22