Kristen Stewart

For Cheating on Rob

7/25/2012 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0725_tmz_kristen_stewart_robert_pattinson

update_bar
11:04 AM PT --
Philandering director Rupert Sanders has also released a statement ... saying, "I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family."

Wife-betrayer Sanders adds, "My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together."

0314_divider_graphic

Kristen Stewart
just issued a shockingly desperate plea for forgiveness ... after cheating on Rob Pattinson with the 41-year-old married director of "Snow White and the Huntsman."

Kristen publicly confessed to the affair moments ago, saying, "I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected."

She added, "This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."

News broke yesterday about the tryst between Kristen and director Rupert Sanders after photographs surfaced of the two getting extremely close recently.

Sanders has two children with his wife. So far, no word from Rob.

0726_rob_footer

CRD

She's a foul-mouthed, no talent, nasty skank. She has no personality whatsoever and I have no idea why America would catapult her to stardom.

Brenda Kay

She can't get true validation as an actress, so she has to find it somewhere, some other way. But when all you do is think about your own agenda, people get hurt. Open your eyes, girl, and see the damage you've done to a boyfriend, a wife, and 2 children. Quit whining about yourself!!

Bren

She is only sorry because she got caught.

Mark

I think they're both gay and their relationship isn't real to begin with.

Phreaky

Her career is in jeopardy because no serious actor/actress/director/anyone associated with film making take her seriously because she has no emotion at ALL and she knows/has probably already had trouble getting any more roles after this Snow White gig because she has ZERO personality or acting ability, so what better way to do it then a scandal! It was either this or a sex tape.

STFUP

Wasn't she the little boy in Panic Room? So ugly.

JWolf

Typical cheating hobag. Dump and run Rob, it will happen again.

Supr Dav

SLUT!!!

xiam007

douche bag slut says what?

R

Why the need to make any public statement?

asol

my co-worker's aunt earned $160...50 the previous week. she is making an income on the internet and bought a $390900 home. All she did was get fortunate and profit by the guide given on this web LazyCash38.com

sister_mary_rotten_crotch

So she finally admits to being a whore after the pictures surface. Great! Apologize to the wife. Hope the wife takes that bastard husband of hers to the cleaners.

curious george

oh the glory and excitment of cheating on your significant other...just another 2-bit ho...how is that working out for ya?

Jackie

What a skank...apologize to the wife also. You can't be that sorry when you knew what really you were doing in bed with a married man.pos

Keyser Söze

LMFAO... God, and to think I really thought the Jackson thing would be the craziest thing I would hear of today!

Pat, seriously, this was bond to happen. You two are way too young and famous to be tie down with anybody right now.

Dump her, move on, get busy living.