Kristen Stewart

For Cheating on Rob

7/25/2012 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0725_tmz_kristen_stewart_robert_pattinson

update_bar
11:04 AM PT --
Philandering director Rupert Sanders has also released a statement ... saying, "I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family."

Wife-betrayer Sanders adds, "My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together."

0314_divider_graphic

Kristen Stewart
just issued a shockingly desperate plea for forgiveness ... after cheating on Rob Pattinson with the 41-year-old married director of "Snow White and the Huntsman."

Kristen publicly confessed to the affair moments ago, saying, "I'm deeply sorry for the hurt and embarrassment I've caused to those close to me and everyone this has affected."

She added, "This momentary indiscretion has jeopardized the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him, I'm so sorry."

News broke yesterday about the tryst between Kristen and director Rupert Sanders after photographs surfaced of the two getting extremely close recently.

Sanders has two children with his wife. So far, no word from Rob.

0726_rob_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

doodoopapah

Just don't see it. She is really unspectacular looking. Doesn't seem to be nice either?

Y

About damn time you guys posted this. This came out yesterday and I have been waiting for it to be posted by you guys. I wasn't going to believe it until TMZ said it happened. lol

tootheache

lol

TMZ soap opera gold

Courtney

Damn honey you should've listened to "It Wasn't Me" before issuing a statement. I bet she could've gotten away with it. LOL Bu C,mon did these TwiNerds really think they were gonna get married & have babies? She's like 12 years old

Alisha

The love couldn't have ran that deep or she wouldn't have found herself in bed with another man.

LR

and what about the wife and children of Rupert Sanders?

Kristen Stewart admits to being a home wrecker, she needs to apologize to the innocent children and to the wife who's marriage she certainly isn't helping.

Pudding Tang

This chick is about as weak as her twilight movies!

I now understand why someone so clearly lacking in talent, is a working actress. I saw her painful "acting" in Twilight and only remained in the theater because I promised my daughter we could see the movie together after she read the book. Horrible acting and average looks but knows who to "date" explains SO much!

robvale

That ho!

tootheache

Love how they (TMZ) cut and paste pictures to make a narrative seem real. We are living in an age where people buy and sell reality as if it is a movie with lots of thrills controversy and BS to keep the audience gobsmacked and wanting more = selling more advertising.

karen

ugh..she needs to apologize to HIS WIFE...and the director needs to get run over by a damn BUS!

karen

Bitch needs to apologize to THAT GUY'S WIFE. And he needs to get run over by a bus.

A Real Lawyer

I don't get it either. She is not a good actress, always looks unkempt, and is a debbie downer all the time. Not happy at all. And her looks are average, at best. There are better looking girls at the local mall.

Yankeemon90

Honestly, I had no problem with Kristen Stewart... until now. This is just completely unacceptable. Besides for the fact that the guy is 19 years older than her, he's also married and has two children! Shame on both of them.

irishjess

When you LOVE someone you don't cheat... I think she was only in the relationship with Rob as a publicity stunt until the Twi movies were done...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments