« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Jerry Sandusky

Alleged Voicemails to

Victim ... 'I Love You'

7/26/2012 11:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0726_jerry_sandusky_voicemails
Voicemails allegedly left by Jerry Sandusky on the phone of one of his child sex victims have just been released -- and they're creepy as hell.

Lawyers for the alleged victim released the voicemails today -- and announced plans to sue Penn State University for failing to stop Sandusky's abuse.

The alleged victim has not been identified, but his lawyers claim he "suffered extensive sexual abuse over many years both before and after the 2001 incident Michael McQueary witnessed" in a Penn State locker room shower

The voicemails were left in September 2011, and the attorneys think Sandusky began to suspect his arrest for child abuse was inevitable.

On one of the recordings, the man identified as Sandusky says, "I am probably not going to be able to get a hold of anybody ... Probably ought to just go forward ... I would be very firm and express my feelings upfront."

The attorneys say they think Sandusky was trying to coach the alleged victim on what to say to police.

The voicemail continues, "But there is nothing really to hide so. Um. If you want, give me a call ... I love you."

Calls to PSU for comment were not immediately returned.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Carl

Whenever I see Sandusky I get Radiohead's first hit stuck in my head:

"I'm a creep, I'm a loser..."

OK Bob

Being gay isn't the issue. The issue is that this is a pedophile creepy McCreep. If he had sex with a male of LEGAL age, then that is a totally separate issue. He preys upon young children.

Fifty Shades of WTF

The line to file civil lawsuits in this multiple victim train wreck is going to be much longer than a football field.

AmyG

Yes, it is wrong! And please don't everybody go hating on me for this next line BUT I think it is equally wrong for parents allowing their children to take off to Penn State games or anywhere else with some old guy who leaves such messages for their child. I am not blaming all the parents in any way- but if someone left a vmail for my son like this- well, I most certainly would not be allowing my son out of my sight. I understand many of the victims came thru second mile- but those vmails were probably noy left on the 2nd mile answering vmail. More like that vmail was left on a parents vmail...My main point is- parents need to be much more careful and ALWAYS suspicious when some money flaunting full grown man (in this case OLD man) takes such an interest in their child. And he actually asks the child out as thoufh he is asking a girlfriend or boyfriend out! Disgusting. And for the one parent that did get suspicious (shower incident should do it) and she tried and tried to get law enforcement and the university to do something about it- kudos to her and shame on everyone who dropped the ball and HID the ball. I

Yolanda

STILL scratching my head as to why Mrs. Sandusky is in such a huge world of denial. She needs to accept that her husband is a SEXUAL PREDATOR that used his position and power to destroy the lives of young boys. And the Paterno family needs to accept the fact that Joe Paterno did an IMMORAL thing by not calling the cops on this monster.

Lisa Johnson

This "man" is disgusting on so many levels.

CLINT

As a victim of child molestation, I have to say that what this guy did to these kids is horrible and disgusting, but it can get better for the victims in time. My devil was a friend of the family who would invite me to stay over through my parents, who had no idea what this man was doing. I was too scared and embarassed to tell what had happened and the threats made it even worse. But the point of me telling you all this is that my life turned out all right. I do keep a constant vigil on what is happening around the children, but this kind of guy is a silent creeper who people don't expect to be that way. Married with kids and a great job and all that, there are many out there who hide under that disguise while taking kids innocense away. They are monsters that have no place on this planet. This happened to me over thirty years ago, and I still hate that I never let anyone know the first time it happened, but as pre-teen, I didn't know who to turn to, espeacially after threats were made. My advice to anyone who has delt with this, or is dealing with it today, tell anyone you can about it so it doesn't happen to anyone else. That's what makes me feel the worst, is that someone else may have been a victim because I said nothing at the time. Today I am fine and leading a wonderful life, but back then it was horrible time that I wish never happened.

Caralynn

Can't wait to hear how Bubba gets him in prison. Creeps like Jerry don't usually last too long in the big house.

dinfeee

I say off with the dudes head, now.

www.Anon-Rules.tk

Jason

Jesus Christ - ROAST IN HELL already you perverted, sick, life ruining maggott.

whocares

Jerry you are very lucky you didnt rape my kids, be glad your in pirson

MISSA

Sicko, so happy he is rotting in prison for the rest of his life.

kass

Please someone get him in prison--Just die --fast or slow.

anon

Why hasn't that s**tbag McQueary been punished?
He SAW the rape, turned his back and walked away. Why is he still a coach?

LOZAP

Well maybe it's just me but how the HELL are these phone calls creepy? Don't get me wrong this dude is seriously evil and deranged but there was nothing about these calls that were creepy. It just sounded like a quick "call me back" phone call that could've been to anybody. REGARDLESS...he's a DISGUSTING pig and needs to be castrated ASAP!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments