Katherine Jackson

Could Lose Millions

In Perks

7/26/2012 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0725_katherine_jackson_tmz_composite_getty
The plot to turn Katherine Jackson against the Michael Jackson Estate has backfired in the most ironic of ways ... because the money grab could end up costing Katherine millions in perks.

When Katherine was appointed guardian of Paris, Prince and Blanket, the Executors gave an allowance of $60,000 per month for the care of the children ... that's $720,000 a year.  Less than a year later the judge increased the 60k to 70k, and that would make the yearly take $840,000.

The judge is now in position to strip Katherine of guardianship altogether.  If that happens, the executors will almost certainly petition the court to funnel the money in TJ's direction, since he would be caring for the children.

Katherine never had control of the money for the kids, but she enjoys a lot of the perks the kids get, and that goes away if she loses guardianship.  She would still, of course, retain the allowance she personally receives from the Estate.

Short story ... Randy, Jermaine, Janet and Rebbie set out to turn Katherine against the estate so she could get more money during her lifetime -- money she could dole out to them -- but the plot may have actually screwed Katherine.

When she realizes what hit her, mama's gonna be pissed.

ManiacalZebra

That's exactly what I said yesterday. She will probably fight the transfer of custody because of the money SHE will be out. The whole family is all about the money.

woodin

KJ says she's devastated loosing guardianship. Lets see; she leaves them for 10 days and doesn't communicate with them on her whereabouts for 8-9 days. Then she says she was on a vacation. Then the Jackson posse tries to remove the kids from their estate against their permission. Then you have family member's that don't have the means or income to sustain what was given them by MJ which leaves a hot mess. The court should step in to protect these kids and their inheritance before they do some thing more dumb and stupid.

oink

Mama Jackson will talk-and lie and slither her way back to be guardianship over the kids.

Good riddance!

Katherine totally sounds like a kidnap on a phone with a gun to their head. "Oh, I'm fine. The people I'm with a being really nice to me and everything's great. Now about the ransom money....."

GGG

I feel so bad for her. Thats it I'm done talking about them. They are s***.

Diamond

IMO, Senior Social Services needs to step in on behalf of Katherine. She is being bullied and abused, perhaps only verbally, but abused and bullied. The woman is 85 years old.

Cran

Amazing how many Jackson's there are signing up for comments here and on other sites under assumed names such as Damien, Smashed and Dulama. Hilarious!
Keep it up because the quicksand on which you are standing will soon consume you. We would never have known the depths to which you would sink to not work and steal your brother's money! I AM PRAYING THE COURT WILL NEVER ALLOW KATHERINE GUARDIANSHIP AGAIN.

susie

Prince tweeted this:

I would first like to start off this tweet by thanking the fans that have always stood by me and my family, my dad really appreciated your support and I still treasure it to this day. As I am sure everyone is well aware of the events that have been going on. I have been holding off on backing up my sister and her tweets avidly because I was waiting for the time to reveal my side. As long as I can remember my dad had repeatedly warned me of certain people and their ways. Although I am happy my grandma was returned, after speaking with her I realized how misguided and how badly she was lied to. I’m really angry and hurt. The following image is of a group chat I had started to several family members. This group text message I had started was replied to but they didn’t know that I could see the responses. For this whole time, they denied us contact to our grandmother. “If you continue with your lies I will continue with the truth”

-Michael Jackson Jr.

ashley

This family makes me sick! Enough of them and their drama, they're loving this attention!

Cherry

Has the Jackson's forgotten the power of Twitter? Thanks to Paris Twitter rants, they were force to retreat and the plan backfired! Michael was a highly intelligent business man, he knew EXACTLY what he was doing when he wrote the will. His siblings need to start respecting that. Way to go Paris, keep up the good work and continue to protect your Dad's honor and money!

susie

LDB

I seriously doubt this madness will ever end

MJLover624

This photo from Princes' Twitter is a tell all!!!http://twitter.com/princemjjjaxon/status/228452630400225280/photo/1

BOHOE

Janet, Jermaine and company outsmarted by a 14 year old ...... Now thats gotta hurt.....

Violette-Blue

The courts need to remove her from guardianship immediately and stop any allowances she was receiving. Apparently, she doesn't care about her grandchildren or their welfare. She only cares about her loser adult children who are leeches and can't get work because they are lazyass stupid people. Shame on you Katherine! Michael is turning over in his grave.