Randy Jackson

MJ Estate is Trying to

Kill My Mother

7/27/2012 12:10 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0725_randy_jackson_tmz
Randy Jackson believes the executors of the Michael Jackson Estate are conspiring to KILL Katherine Jackson.

Randy made the allegation in an emotional Twitter rant moments ago ... saying, "It is my fear and belief, that they are trying to take my mother’s life."

In the rant, Jackson states his case as to why he believes the MJ Estate is evil ... claiming they are trying to isolate Katherine "just like they did to Michael, in order to propagate their lies, financial agendas and to protect a fraudulent will."

Jackson continues, "It is clear that anyone who stands up against the Executors of the Estate - John Branca, John McClain and their attorney Howard Weitzman - is denied access to my mother."

Randy also says the Estate blocked Janet, Rebbie and Jermaine from the family home in Calabasas, CA ... where Michael's kids live with Katherine.

Andrew

Get a job dumb@ss leave your mother alone

tgrfan42069

this coming from the side who held her hostage and wrote a note for her to read on national tv

eicarr

Man it going to take a Billion Dollars just to keep these kids away from these freaks. Poor MJ I'm understanding him more day-by-day. They need to stop all money going to the deadbeat family, even that being funneled through the poor grandma. Time to get a real job everyone.

ladyrio

Randy is a drama queen and a hypocrite!

MZLB

The only people killing Katherine is her own mooching children...get to performing with the Jackson 4 and tap dance to make your own salary...Mike left his fortune to his kids and mother so get over it and get to work...thanks to you & your douche kabob siblings she probably can't even funnel what she was making to you anymore...smh cry me a river...

loloagogo

Everything was fine before you and Janet kidnapped and drugged your mother.

hmm

here is his whole tweet...

1) When TJ asked my mother if he should ask for temporary guardianship, my Mother told TJ NO – twice.

2) The Estate denied Rebbie, Janet and Jermaine access to the house when they returned to home to Calabasas with a letter written by Howard Weitzman, attorney for the Estate, who is not a resident of the home.

3) The Estate is trying to isolate my Mother from her family JUST LIKE THEY DID TO MICHAEL, in order to propagate their lies, financial agendas and to protect a fraudulent will.

4) The same people that are trying to manipulate my mother are the same people that were involved with my brother when he died.

5) In order to obtain temporary guardianship, TJ lied to the court. Rebbie, Janet, Jermaine and I would never harm our mother and we are doing our best to protect her and the Estate knows that. I want to know why Perry Sanders would consider a negotiation based on lies.

6) It is clear that anyone who stands up against the Executors of the Estate - John Branca, John McClain and their attorney Howard Weitzman - is denied access to my mother.

7) It is my fear and belief, that they are trying to take my mother’s life.

sylvia

Bitch please!!! Go get a damn JOB!!!!yall started this mess!!!

IKnowthismuch

Thank You to the Estate. He and Janet, Rebbie and Jermaine are not allowed anywhere in the house with Michael's children. He has just given them more ammo to get a restrainng order against them all to stay away from Michael's children. This fool would do harm to them, they need protection from all four of them.

morrismountain

Randy would you please just shut the hell up already- man if you put this much effort into making your OWN money maybe you could pay all that child support you owe just saying....

ratbag

Strange. I thought it was you and your vulture siblings that kidnapped granny and held her incommunicado for ten days trying to get her to fire all the security so you could take MJ's kids as well. Did you have in mind to hold them hostage? So blaming the estate's lawyers is really ludicrous.

ZeekOsbourne

Randy, You're such a broke weenie bastard. Your mom has endured enough with all you boys and the Jehovah's Witness upbringing proves that most of your siblings are sooooooooo dysfunctional. Do yourself a favor while your Mother is in poor health now, SHUUULLLUP!!!!

Christy

No you dumbazz grifter...YOU and your siblings are killing your mother. If you spent as much time getting a job as you do on twitter, you could pay your own damn child support! And by the way, the public in general doesn't believe you and sees you as a LIAR!

loloagogo

How is the Will fradulant if he took care of his children and mother for life additionally many charties? What more could a sibling ask for from a brother?

ShrinkWrap

The Jacksons are making my family look normal, and that is no easy feat!