Kristen Stewart

You Be the Judge

7/29/2012 2:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0729_kristen_stewart_tmz_1
Kristen Stewart
and her team may have made the biggest bone head move since prosecutor Christopher Darden let OJ Simpson try on that glove. Had she just shut up, the whole thing would have gone away. But now everyone just can’t get enough, so we gotta ask ...

Butterfly

PURE AND SIMPLE, if a woman truly, "LOVES" her man, she does NOT permit another to touch her. Age is not a factor, she is an adult. Good for Rob and CONGRATULATIONS! Now he knows what his life would have been had they married. As for her apology, unacceptable. The horse has already left the barn.

Robds

They were/are each others beards. Publicity is the d@mn point, people.

Poule

She is CRAZY why did she even talk about it ??

The guys feels he has to move out now.
How many men do exactly the same thing and the woman forgives...

Some people believe that once a dog bites, it will likely bite again ^^

Mattie

I can only hope for my sake, and the sake of everyone else who has wondered how this woman who cannot act can be the highest paid actress is Hollywood, that this means she's lost her Twihard fan-base which is the reason she was being overpaid. Well, that and screwing around to get jobs but I don't think the Director arranged her salary, did he?

Either way I'm amused that she acted well enough to fool RP. That blandness of character and inability to show emotions sure did come in handy!

Brandy

All publicity!

Poule

I have a friand named Clementine, she is crazy about her, thinks she is a beauty, when I dare to say she is very dull I get insulted by her.
I wonder if my friend is bisexual, to me kristen looks gay, you can put all the designer clothes you want on her, she just has no class, she feels odd you can tell.
Don't get me wrong, I just think she does not deserve
her status.

Thiet ke web

Sapphiegirl

This ain't the first ride down cheaters circle for Kristen Stewart. Was she dating SOMEONE ELSE when she met Rob Pattinson and was still dating that same person (someone from a band if I can remember correctly) whe she began fooling around with Rob! Should have come as NO SURPRISE to Rob that she does this......once a cheat always a cheat.

hursh4ever

If she wanted to be intimate with the director, she should have broken up with Rob Pattinson first... she is a liar and a cheater and a super s***bag

Enough

Some director "friend" of hers is trying to say there was no actual sex between them. Oh, come on. are you asking us to believe she's the victim of accidental coitus and her public apology wasn't contextual? Or, that RP's moving out was somehow due to misjudging her and an overreaction? Want to buy a bridge? And, as far as her "career," LOL, you've got to be kidding. Her supposed appeal is to the tween crowd. So, so, stupid.

ShrinkWrap

She's young, stupid and her spotlight is starting to fade. Stupid move, by a stupid girl.

werd

I love it when stars get together with their co-stars, then are shocked when the same co-star cheats with someone in their next film! So funny! Two (or three actually) complete morons! In fact, dictionary definition of insane...

SimpleMee

We really don't care

truth hurts

Who cares...she's dull..he's a troll

cierra

She cheated and that was wrong but they make a cute couple just saying.........He forgave her when she made out with Jacob in Twilight Eclipes