Kristen Stewart

You Be the Judge

7/29/2012 2:53 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0729_kristen_stewart_tmz_1
Kristen Stewart
and her team may have made the biggest bone head move since prosecutor Christopher Darden let OJ Simpson try on that glove. Had she just shut up, the whole thing would have gone away. But now everyone just can’t get enough, so we gotta ask ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Snowman with a Turnip Nose

Do you think anybody gives a fcuk?

Jim

O.J. made a big show of acting like the glove was too small. Plus, he was wearing a latex glove to boot. You could almost see him acting..."Uh! Oof! It's so small." all the while grimacing. I did notice how easily he removed it as he turned away from the jury, though.

zelda

Nobody gives a crap about this.....move on

lanie

She was caught.. There's a zillion photos of her cheating.. What other option did she have? She HAD to admit it.. There's like at least 30 pictures of her making out with the man..

And allegedly there is also video... although I haven't kept up with it to know whether it has been released...

Anyway, I agree with the others.. Only people who give a fig are twitards, tweens and teens.. Oh and the poor woman whose husband/father of her kids --cheated on her with scruffy Kristen..

steve-o

News alert TMZ you guys are the only ones that give a flying fcuk what these losers are doing.....

Shane D.

I think someone gave her an ultimatum, and made her confess to the world.

omegabeta

never believed they were an actual couple to begin with.

SLH

its all carefully choreographed for maximum publicity of the crappy twilight franchise

Nate

Correct me if Im wrong but didn't OJ's glove defense work? I don't recall him being found guilty.

Shane D.

Now that I think about it- Just like they did with Sandra Bullock, the magazine that released the photos, told her the day before that they were going to release the photos, and that is when she had no choice but to issue a public apology.

Ben

She didn't really "cheat". Rob isn't really humiliated. She isn't interested in the director or Rob. Don't be so native, people. This is business.

Kim Carter

Kristen, you're suppose to do the director BEFORE you get the part. Dumb. I never EVER liked her. Her acting is the same all across the board. The Snow White movie just looked like Bella running around in a dark forest. Although home wrecking didn't affect Jolie when she got with Pitt, he didn't have kids and America looks down on that. But Jolie is much prettier than Kristen's pot smoking azz anyway.

Ben

Naive

static

She made the public apology to rub Rob's face in it she's the female Charlie Sheen.

Ben

Let me make myself more clear, this girl is the modern day, female equivalent of Tom Cruise. And you're all eating it up.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments