Flesh-N-Bone

Daughter Reported Missing

7/30/2012 1:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0726_Flesh_n_bone_getty
Rapper Flesh-n-Bone's teenage daughter has been reported missing by her family, TMZ has learned.

According to the San Bernardino County Sheriff, 15-year-old Monica Howse was last seen 7 days ago after being dropped off for work at the Taco Bell in Big Bear Lake.

According to the Sheriff, Monica did not return home after her shift and was reported missing.

Police believe Monica is in the company of a 23-year-old Hispanic male named Alberto Silva Sanchez (pictured below with Monica). Sanchez is reported to be driving a 1997 black Ford F150 with Kansas plates. His relationship with Monica is unclear.

0726_Flesh_n_bone_juv
Anyone with information about Monica's whereabouts is asked to contact the Detective's Bureau of the Big Bear Sheriff's Station at (909) 866-0100.

Mr. Bone tells TMZ, "We hope and pray for the safe return of our daughter. We ask anyone with information on her whereabouts to please contact the authorities."

Christian

they are holding hands, i think it is pretty clear what their relationship is

ShrinkWrap

I am hoping she just ran off with the guy and that she is found, alive, safe and in one piece. I would be crazy if my daughter was missing.

craig

I feel like you say "dropped off at taco bell" smirking and laughing in your $12 coffee ridden,percocet laced office....everyone of you idiots will be there one day,real soon for the blond surfer boy on your TV show,he cant't make it to work at 6Am NOT drunk or high...yea we can tell...I hope she gets home safe,Bone Thugs killed it for years,much respect,90sBrooklyn

Raejean

Who???

LANZOH

Why Mr Bone though?? I noticed you used this for Krayzie Bone the other day, trying to be funny?

happypat35

Mr. Bones, really? Is this not a very dire situation of a 15 year old child? What's funny about that? At 15, she is still a minor. Taco Bell will be under fire, if this is not a leg situation for her to be working. Must every story be funny? Hope for your sake she doesn't end up chopped up somewhere.

happypat35

legit. Dude looks possessive and jealous. They all have the same eyes, most of them.

whateverhomewrecker

He should have stopped that friendship the moment he knew about it! No good will ever come from a 23 year old man hanging with a 15 year old girl. He should have put the fear of god in him! If it's true and she is with the 23 year old then he feels he's the bigger man! Seven days is a long time! Hopefully he didn't take her over the border, hard telling what could be happening to her. I hope they find her safe.

talia

Fingers are interlaced and police don't know what the relationship is....

Interesting

I'm an intuitive psychic and as soon as I saw the pic, I knew that she 'was' in trouble. The police might want to do a search in the mid to Northern California (san Remo and San Francisco areas). I would call the police myself but they wouldn't take someone serious claiming to be psychic/intuitive. I pray that she didn't suffer.

SimonAllison

as Christina answered I cannot believe that a mother can profit $6161 in one month on the computer. have you read this webpage [N][u][t][t][y][R][i][c][h].[c][0][m

isaiah

who or what in the hell is a Flesh-N-Bone?

Nicoleasm

You guys must live under rocks to not have heard of that group. I came to the US when I was 17, and I heard their music growing up in Belgium. Really wasn't into it but I had friends that were. Could be a big age difference with you guys too. But nevertheless, I hope she's Okay

Gavin Gill

Hopefully she turns out ok. Flesh N Bone's wife is police officer, so at least they're a little more prepared for this than most people.

Cujeaux

Eww, Big Bear is full of drug dealers and Mexican cartel. If she hasn't called anyone by now, she's probably in deep trouble.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments