« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Petra Ecclestone

Does My Pink Rolls

Make Me Look Spoiled?

7/31/2012 2:00 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

Petra Ecclestone and her brand new ridiculous pink Bentley.Tired of roaming the halls of the former Spelling mansion, Petra Ecclestone left her $85 million home to take her brand new ridiculous pink Rolls Royce out for a spin in Beverly Hills this weekend.

While out on the town in her Barbiemobile, the 23-year-old heiress hit up a nail salon where an army of staffers tended to her hands, neck and feet.

Maintaining a "privileged" lifestyle requires a lot of grueling work.

0731_stars_cars_footer

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

river rat

Nothing like a pink Rolls to call attention to yourself. Sorry, but it reminds me of Pepto Bismol.

Mumra the Ever Living

She's not remotely famous. She's not really that hot. She's not naked. She didn't do anything remarkable.
So the question TMZ becomes "WHY?"

Crackhead

I cannot figure out why she is she sitting in some cheesy nail salon with flourescent lights when she has millions and millions of dollars. I would have these women come to tend to my by my pool. In fact, I would have all sorts of women come to my house to tend to me if I had that kind of money.

alex

looks like a top mary kay sales lady. just nasty

I cook 2

all that money and and no taste... TACKY

George

Firstly, that's a Rolls Royce Ghost NOT a Bentley

jk

That is a Rolls Royce...not a Bentley. Is TMZ a bigger idiot than the spoiled girl? probs

Thatsashame

Just when I couldn't feel bad enough not being able to pay rent and being unemployed. Sigh. If I had one lousy day of my life of being pampered. Girls like her have no idea what it's like to actually learn life's lessons or earn, or lose everything like me. This makes me feel ten times more a failure. Thanks TMZ.

Allikat

This just proves that all the $$$ in the world cannot buy class OR style. You can have a billion dollars and still manage to look like a mentally challenged stripper.

DaveT

Cool, better color than all the cookie-cutter cars with their assembly line shapes and colors.

Mulholland Drive

Somebody should throw buckets of Pepto Bismol on the car and leave the bottles all over her hood.

Marlena

I get the same treatment at my nail saloon and it only costs to $32 bucks plus a tip.

Rapunzel

In the Dictionary, under "Money, Without Breeding" there is a picture of these people. So gawdy, so needy; an embarrassing display of vanity and excess, when sooooo many in the U.K. and North America are wanting.

Collen

I saw this ridiculous car this weekend! It pulled up when I was leaving Fred Segal. Her driver did not park in a real spot, and he blocked several people in, including myself. Everyone leaving the store was laughing at this monstrosity. Hey Petra, your Pepto bismo-bile doesn't make you look spoiled, it makes you look tasteless!!

Sinmonstix

All the people this privileged chick could help and she sits on her ass and gets her nails done, riding around in a silly pink car and hanging out in a ridiculous mansion. What a waste of a life.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments