Scout Willis

Sentenced for Underage Drinking, Fake ID

7/31/2012 7:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0731_scout_willis_gettyDemi Moore and Bruce Willis' 21-year-old daughter Scout has finally been punished for drinking beer while underage in NYC and possessing a fake ID ... but she won't be going to jail.

Long story short -- Scout's getting off pretty easy ... she worked out a deal with prosecutors in which they agreed to dismiss the case entirely if she completes 2 days of community service and stays out of trouble for 6 months.

As we previously reported, Scout was arrested back in June after allegedly drinking a Pakistani beer in Union Square. She was 20 at the time.

When confronted by police, Scout allegedly handed over a fake ID saying she was "Katherine Kelly." She eventually admitted the ID wasn't hers.

Scout was initially booked for open container and criminal impersonation.

According to the NY Post, Scout's clean record and outstanding grades at Brown University scored points with prosecutors ... who agreed she doesn't deserve a harsh punishment, like jail.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

roll3567

what 20yr old doesn't drink...no biggie. being nabbed with a fake id though is more serious. its not like the old days when fake ids where just used to get into bars. it sounds like it was not a fake id as much as it was borrowed, which is criminal impersonation and is a felony.

btw, she has a purty mouth

I luv u RPattz!

The Moore-Willis kids are not good lookers at all.

hursh4ever

I admit that I'm only a celebrity in my own mind when when I did this type of shena****ns underage, the only thing I got was probations... that includes getting caught drinking and driving at 13 years old...

so to all the idiots who say she got off easy cause she's a celebrity..... you are idiots seriously... you don't know ****... I know many people who got even lighter sentences than this chick.

Bambi

Plastic surgeon STAT. Fix those girls faces Demi!

sunnyjazzislove

What is described in this article is a Court Referral Program that is nothing more than a money-pit for 1st time offenders... Not that it matters to her, I'm sure, It's just Big Brother's way of milking money.
Also, I'm nearly positive that her grades had absolutely nothing to do with it. lol

Are you guys serious?

Ok, to all of you geniuses here this punishment is the norm. Coming from a pre law student in college I have first hand experience with this kind of thing. Prosecutors rarely impose charges on first time alcohol related offences for underage college students. Her status as a women and daughter of celebrities has absolutely nothing to do with this punishment. I have never heard of jail time after something as minor as underage drinking or the usage of a fake id.

"Working out a deal" with prosecutors also seems a little misleading. Typically they offer deals like this to EVERY first time offender for similar charges. It's nothing special and why is this even an article?

So what, she drank; additionally, she had a fake ID which is hardly surprising. A recent study has shown that up 18% of underage college kids currently do or have had a fake ID.

In your college days if you didn't at one time consume an alcoholic beverage underage or had or knew somebody that had a fake ID than I don't believe that you even went to college.

Leave this girl alone.....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5