Katy Perry with John Mayer

Is He Hittin' That Now???

8/2/2012 6:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

080212_perry_mayer_launch_v2
John Mayer and Katy Perry were seen leaving the Chateau Marmont hotel in West Hollywood together last night ... damn you John Mayer.

It's unclear if the two were just hangin' out ... having dinner ... or doing something more salacious, but the sighting immediately ignited rumors that the two are some kind of an item.

It wouldn't be too shocking ... Mayer has been linked to all sorts of hot chicks ... from Jennifer Aniston, to Jennifer Love Hewitt, Jessica Simpson, Taylor Swift, Minka Kelly and more.

You bastard.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

Charles

I wouldn't be surprised if Katy suffers from low self esteem, mood disorders and depression. She just doesn't seem happy with herself. Seems like she's still trying to find herself -- who she REALLY is on the inside. Hence, her constant extreme changes in her appearance. Now she's dressed in a very subtle, classy lace dress and her hair is back to modest black.

Personally, I dont think she should be looking to start anything slow with anyone until she finds herself and is happy with herself. I wish her the best -- as in, what's best for HER.
less than a minute from now

Rene

I dig John Mayer! I think people are ranking on this guy for just speaking his mind. The Playboy interview wasn't all that horrible - yeah, you shouldn't kiss and tell, and chatting about his masterbation made me blush - all that aside I think he's interesting. I don't blame woman for wanting to get close - he's sexy and smart and simply one of the BEST guitarists around. (I truly love his guitar style - he knows when to play and when not to play - and he's so tasty!). So, life is for living, for loving and for experiencing things that we choose to experience. We all suffer from the pain of lost love...that comes with living life. I swear, if I had what it took to turn Mayers head for a night, I'd be in baby!! ;-)

Mylar

Run katy runnnnnnmm fast.
You are to good for this guy...

April

Katy is a jerk who dates jerks.

doodoopapah

She deserves what she gets. No sympathy. What an idiot.

iloura

WTF are you people talking about Katie being a "disappointment"?? GET A LIFE!!!! It's one thing to read this shiz but to say you are disappointed in someone because they are dating someone new? LAME! BTW her ex treated her like crap! Anyone is an improvement!

Sunset

They just finished having a menage with Blohan.

Carrie Leyendecker

is this girl talented? no! she's semi-cute but not like brit, ferg or chris. she lucked out . will we care about her in 10 years guys?

VERONICA

They are both idiots One american the other british.She needs help with her self esteem.Like most people today

jake sutherland

"Is he hitting that now?" -Keepn' it classy TMZ.

Tweety

Hey John, pick one, anyone!

AmandaPanda914

Okay when i first saw this one TMZ i was like no!!!! i actually saw her dad yesterday at my work i see him quit a bit so we had a little chat and i really wanted to ask him WHAT IS KATY DOING! and Tell him to run far away from john mayor! i wanted to say something to him so bad! LOL
i dont know why all these powerful strong women go after him! RUN KATY!!! RUN!!! HE IS AN ASSS and you are so pretty you need a good looking man not a trashy looking one who uses women!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7