Cuba Gooding Jr.

RIPS Bartender in Fight Clip

'She's Racist!'

8/3/2012 3:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

080212_cuba_gooding_jr_launch
Cuba Gooding Jr.
called a female bartender a "RACIST" for kicking him out of a New Orleans drinking establishment this week -- and the heated exchange was all caught on tape.

TMZ broke the story ... cops issued an arrest warrant for Cuba following the incident at The Old Absinthe House on Bourbon Street early Tuesday morning -- when the bartender said Cuba shoved her for telling him to leave the pub.

According to the bartender, Cuba was intoxicated and had gotten angry at other bar patrons for taking pictures of him ... at which point, she told Cuba to get lost. That's when she says Cuba roughed her up.

The video cuts in right after Cuba leaves the bar, and the brunette follows him into the street, telling someone to "call the cops right now."

Cuba tells onlookers, "She's racist. She's racist. She doesn't like me." Moments later, another bystander yells, "He took a woman and he shoved her!"

But Cuba probably won't be prosecuted -- as we reported, management at The Old Absinthe House just announced the bartender won't be pressing charges.

billy

Got kicked out of bar and now everyone is a racist.... Boo Hoo.....

seriously

wow, what a surprise. calling the race card. so much easier than admitting your are just an a**hole.
blacks are the most racist people i have ever met.

Trish

Using the "Race Card" every time something doesn't go your way is getting really old. This is one of the reasons racism is still around today.

laffnbear

Let's see.........HE shoved HER into a wall, several times, yet SHE is supposed to be racist? Am i the only one to see something wrong in this explanation?

Barb

Drunk people should not take videos, the camera was moving all over the place.

Mutt

Bartender= 'one who tends bar' not one who makes their antogonistic presence known on a public sidewalk.

Mike

I am so sick of black people claiming a white person is racist sikmply because they disagree with them or won't give them whatever they want. Well congratulations, you have turned me racist with a vengance. I won't hire your race for my company, let you in front of me in traffic, hold the door open for you, etc.

I'm a silent majority. Oh Yeah, Get a dang job!!!!!!!!

bpalopinto

Cuba, n.o. loves you ass

Gigi

Pay off.

Quinn

I'm REALLY tired of people using the race card when it has NOTHING to do with race. Being a nasty belligerent consumer and race have nothing to do with one another. There are people out there that are ignorant racists but that was NOT what this was about. Cuba is an arsehat.

Gloria Unread

Cuba - She doesn't hate you because you're black. She just hates you, period. That's not racism. Assuming that it is racist actually *is* racist itself, by implying a white person can't dislike a black person without race being the reason.

Tom

Well, ugly white women seem to have a major thing for famous black actors.

timid

If this story is true then he is a coward and now we know. A man takes responsibility for his actions regardless of race. He appears to be a coward, a drunk, obnoxious, bully, coward. Go away, get your head out of your ass, dude, and grow the F up.

Dick Whippler

Is this turd even relevent anymore??? Nothing shocking about ANOTHER black person accusing some random caucasian of being racist. My question is, even if that woman made some bigoted comment, he shoved her......

Tigers Wood

Yeeessss, I love this story so much, this is one of the best stories in my whole life !!! It's right up there with Paula Dean eating a big ole' Greasy Cheese Burger with her Type 2 Diabetes. I'm P$ssing myself right laughing.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments