John Travolta

DENIES Sexually Assaulting

Cruise Ship Worker

8/4/2012 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0804_john_travolta_tmzJohn Travolta has fired back at the cruise ship worker who claims Travolta sexually assaulted him in 2009 ... filing docs yesterday claiming the worker is LYING and made the whole sordid story up.

As TMZ first reported, Fabian Zanzi claims that Travolta exposed himself during a neck massage aboard a Royal Caribbean cruise ... and offered to pay him $12,000 to keep the incident quiet. Zanzi detailed his allegations back on video in June (see below).

In court docs filed yesterday by legal pitbull Marty Singer ... Travolta admits to being on the cruise ... but denies all the allegations of misconduct against him.

Travolta also reiterates his point that Zanzi filed a report with Royal Caribbean over the alleged incident when it happened ... but failed to mention any of the sexual details.

Travolta wants the lawsuit dismissed and for Zanzi to pay his attorney's fees.

billybob

It's pay time John! Slowly but surely, John can balance his penis with gold...

craig

it was a warm summer night,Aug,8th 2010 I believe...Mr Travolta aproached me and commented about the bulge in my sweatpants....I thought it was weird but I remember him from VCR tapes my parents would rent,they would say THIS GUY OVER HERE IS GAY AS ALL OF QUEER LAND BUT HE WILL ONE DAY BE PRESIDENT...but years went by and he just became a annoying..always pointing at my penis and asking if he can play with..I thought it was weird,but hey...I have VCR tapes with guy,it must be normal....I ask for the help of the Blond kid on TMZ that looks like a surfer on heroin...what do I do?

QueenClark

Travolta must have pissed off a lot of people to have this many gang up on him.

ray

he and tom cruise should just come out already, declare their butt buddy relationship. Question is,, who plays the top?

Thomas Jefferson

Would he admit it if it was true! Don't think so.

Poule

"Travolta admits to being on Cruise"

Haha this we do believe, they found each other.

Poule

Scientologie is only good for lost billionaires, I am sure it help them, them only.

SteepSlider

I saw part of an interview with his wife shortly after this blew up. She was a mess. For some reason she had a look of combined: guilt, panic and bewilderment. I'm convinced she knew about his hidden gay side but was trying, with little success, to send out a scripted public relations response. Quite sad really.

ed

No way JT sank THAT low?

Ms. Underestimate

Why doesn't Travolta ever use a female massage therapist?

seamus

The guy who wrote the Spa book is doing a follow up called tracking Travolta.If true Kelly has some secrets also. But who cares about them, their children have to live with this mess for the rest of their lives. That is sad.

jimmy d

Look, after a long flight flying one of your jets, instead of having a beer or wine, John enjoys a ****tail.. Barkeep, he says angrily, Fetch me your finest Meat Whistle...... epilog, A Quinn Martin Production xxvl

London Vik

Sounds like Borat is gonna get paid!

Poule

"Travolta admits to being on Cruise"

Haha this we do believe, John and Tom found each other.

melody

There's rumors that John has been disenchanted with Co$ since Jett's death. John and Kelly are secretly seperated.
I think these are warnings from the cult.