Michael Jackson's Kids

More Flags, More Fun

... MORE TJ

8/6/2012 8:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0806_tj_jackson_kids_launchAs if the past couple of weeks haven't been enough of a rollercoaster ride, Michael Jackson's kids hit up Six Flags Magic Mountain this weekend with one of their newly appointed co-guardians.

No, it wasn't 82-year-old Katherine Jackson. This time, TJ got the nod.

Paris, Blanket and a sleeveless Prince spent their Saturday with the fun co-guardian -- hittin' up all the crazy rides at the theme park ... including "Revolution" ... the first rollercoaster ever built with a loop.

The Jacksons love suspense.

RealityBites

Blanket is there, I saw him in the pictures. Paris is a beautiful young girl and dresses like all young girls her age. Nice to see Prince is dating like all young boys. I think it's great they have a normal family with TJ. leave them alone, I think they finally have some stability for a change. Michael trusted TJ, when he made that will, TJ was too young to leave his kids to or he probably would have.

TheRodster21

He didn't see it coming oh wait that was the Stevie Woners divorce joke

Joey

@QUEEN LOVE YOU ARE A COLD IGNORNANT S.O.B. I WONDER IF YOUR PARENTS HAD ANY CHILDREN THAT WEREN'T FOOLS

mj fan forever

They would only need to stay away from that bunch of leeches parasites delinquents and from Katherine's bad influence with her bad, horrible choices, and TJ is not the best choice to take care for them, he showed to get influenced from Katherine and accepts every her bad decision!!!! The only normality they had it was with their dad, and if Diana Ross would really take care for them they could have more stability, also and above all by being more protected by them all leeches!!!!

parlayer

Screw those kids, there purchased items from a rent a womb and inseminated by a pedlfile.

Raejean

Paris is hanging on to her cell phone-Good!

Chase

Anyone wanna bet that the "kids" had to pay TJ's way in the front gate???

Chase

Those kids do not have ONE cell of Jackson DNA in them...all they got is MJ's money. But, for those ****roaches, that's more than enuf.

ValVal

Paris is a really pretty girl. No need for that ugly hat though!

It's Dave

I don't really follow the Jackson saga due to little or no interest on my part. But I did follow this last bit of craziness involving the attempted coup d'etat of Michael's estate and I have to say I am really impressed with Paris.

For a 14-year old, this kid is well-grounded and very bright and she seems to have a strong moral compass. Say what you will about Michael (and there's a lot to say) but he actually must have been a very good father.

As someone else pointed out, Paris is also a very attractive young girl and I think she is going to grow up to be a world renowned beauty. Add that beauty to her obvious intelligence and strong moral compass and this young lady may one day do something truly great in the world.

I'm team Paris all the way and I'll be rooting for this young lady with the hope that she grows up to truly fulfill her potential.

Italia

I think that's pretty cool, to have your older cousin, who just happens to be extremely good looking, be your Guardian, and TJ is only, what, 34 years old, so I'm sure he's enjoying taking them places just as much as they enjoy going. Next up, Universal Studios!

BOHOE

Blanket is looking like a young asian girl

Dramazone

Paris looks incredible...

seamus

Finally the Jackson's doing something normal. Lets hope the kids can enjoy the rest of their summer and their childhoods in this fashion.

Shawn

does prince ever smile? He never looks happy.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments