Johnny Depp

The Ultimate

BOYS NIGHT OUT

8/8/2012 12:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

080712_depp_still2
Johnny Depp's sexy bits have been off the market for 14 years -- so it's no surprise they got top billing at the Aerosmith after party in L.A.. Who wants some??

yomama

he used to be cute... now he's just gross and desperate. How long does he spend picking out all that crap he drapes on himself, anyway?

sidithers

Earth to Johnny Depp
You dress llike a fool

Mary Miller

You all ought to check out Suzanne Allison's pics on her web site.She has pics of Johnny rocking it out with Marilyn Manson,Aerosmith,and quite a few more. Johnny like to rock it out !

SlyGirl

Me!!!!!!!!!

Deppster

Johnny is awesome and still handsome , he rebelled against his early image as a Hollywood hunk, his style is unique looks great. The man is an individual in everything he does.. Johnny is a brand himself, he doesn't care for how he wears and whatever you think or say about him.

Joanna_99

I can understand Depps sex appeal. He isnt a pretty boy but there is something about him that evens makes me go "I could work that".

But if you want to give some props to people who actually deserve it because they look good and are talented? Then you need to look ahead.

I met Johnny Depp, Mickey Rourke, Vivi Devereaux, and William Fitchner at the viper lounge. Class acts. If you want to meet celebrities then thats where you go on a good night.

And thats exactly what Depp and aerosmith are doing here. Having a good night out. So let them!

rachel

I know it,I wrote so many comments..,but I can't stand the injustice with Johnny,the hate..why? I don't get it..because he is a really beautiful man ,a good actor and a good person too,he was the only one who sang autographs ,he was nice to the people..and they treat like this?..So many haters..so many idiots

Pia

I think

Pia

I think he is alot happier now that he and Vanessa have seperated. When a relationship is unhappy it is unhealthy and it was so clear to me that Johnny was miserable for about the last year. I hope he is doing better, I love You Johnny !!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2