Mel Gibson

Braveheartbreaker

8/11/2012 9:37 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0811_mel_gibsonMel Gibson continued his impressive streak of being spotted out and about with beautiful women ... this time with a mystery lady outside a sushi joint in Beverly Hills.

Over the past few months, Mel has been seen chatting up a blonde at a Victoria's Secret party, dancing up a storm with Maria Menounos on her birthday, kissing a mystery woman in Santa Monica ... and just this week, dining with billionaire hotties Petra and Tamara Ecclestone.

"Every man dies, not every man really lives."

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Got laugh at how piggy is wrong so Realist fails! In Pig's twisted flawed logic.... :)

Don't you just LOVE how the coin gets frustrated with losing its HINNY and then tries to change the course of the argument to make it look like it is right when it is clearly wrong? it's so funny! And it does it time after time!! As if no one will notice! ROFL!!

And the not so bright observation that I 'disappeared' and canook started posting--as if we are the same person! LOL!

Piggy continues to pull stupid questions out of his hinny (yep I used the word AGAIN :) that NO ONE could possibly know the answer to, except TJ maybe. Pig tries to make everyone look stupid because they don't know the answers to questions they can't possibly know the answers to!! I think he does that because HE looks so STUPID all the time. He then rinses and repeats. At this point, it's just funny. :)

2idiots

I just couldn't help it. I HAD to do it. I took a "quick stroll" thru Shut-in Sam's Profile and counted 154 comments from her on this thread alone. There are just over 640 comment altogether and Shut-In has contributed about 25%.
AAAAAHAHAHAH! That's REALLY pathetic. I thought she claimed to be so "smart" with all her "degrees"...why would she be HERE so much (unless of course she's lying about her education like she does everything else).
Sorry Shut-In but I think if we (me you and Cuj) had a contest as to WHO spent more time here...clearly YOU would win.
You just keep proving how pathetic and lonely you are!

Swede

Mel is so sexy and good looking!!

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Piggy said:
CUJEAUX

CLEAR VOTE
Too funny 2i! Every one of those posts full of rage and name calling. Still can't stop saying 'handed them their HINNIES' even though she INSISTS she knows what a hinny is. Also can't stop saying 'in a roll' like a retard - only I'm sure a retard would stop after being corrected once. College degree MY ASS.
....................................
3 HOURS AGO

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/11/mel-gibson-date-photo/#ixzz23wVPasnD

And A Bunny said MANY TIMES now:
hinny
1) The sterile offspring of a male horse and a female donkey creates a hinny. The mule on the other hand is a female horse and a male donkey's offspring.
My horse mounted that donkey and when she gave birth it was a hinny.
2) Hinny is another word for Mule, which of course means Jackass, So there ya go....
Hinny =Jackass
"God Piggy is such a Hinny"

And some more just to stop you arguing with Urban Dictionary

www.thefreedictionary.com/hinny
dictionary.reference.com/browse/hinny
www.lexic.us/definition-of/hinny

And I liked this in particular:
Animal Husbandry for Schools by Merritt Wesley Harper (1919)
"The reciprocal cross is known as a hinny. The female donkey is called a jennet. The mule partakes of many of the characters of the jack ASS."

ROFLMAO! Piggy STILL insists that I is use Hinny.

So basically, piggy is arguing with every dictionary and encyclopedia out there!! ROFL!!

As far as not believing I have a COUPLE of degrees, Piggy. Well whatever floats your boat. You didn't believe I was a vet either! Fool. :)

LOL!

Cujeaux

Take your meds Ira. You're rapidly cycling again. Take your meds and get out of the shack.

Scotty

Ira-
They should kick you off this website! No one asked for a Bible Teachings by Ira course.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Well well. Here we have the ahters, hating away.

You both should be ashamed of yourselves. You try so HARD to run everyone off that is not like you. You relentlessness insult away anyone with opinions different than yours. You repeatedly tell them to shut up and go away. And then you both have the gall, the audacity! to say you insult because others insult you! Liar lairs! Ira does not insult anyone! And look at both of you!

Well guess what? IMO, which is worth every bit as much as yours put together, it is YOU two that should be kicked off! For harassment!

michelle

we are all by example, teachers
may we in all ways teach
love, acceptance, and forgiveness
G-d Bless

kelly

Hi All,
I agree with Ira,Michelle and Bunny. There is to much hate in this world already.

kelly82

kelly

PS

I am still here even if I do not post. Just so you know. ;o)

kelly82

Cujeaux

Flock likes to enable self anointed religious gurus like Gibby and IBS. IBS doesn't respect other people's religious beliefs so he shouldn't expect others to tolerate his - ESP. In a forum that has NOTHING TO DO WITH RELIGION to begin with. Take it to another site IBS.

Bunny that earns scooby snacks!

Sharing :) VERY funny! Piggy just can't quite cope with my CORRECT spelling and usage of HINNY. He will argue I spelled it wrong, then I used it wrong, then I spelled it wrong, etc etc. VERY FUNNY! He completely ignores that every dictionary out there has the word hinny in it! ROFL!! Very funny :) I guess he wants to demonstrate just how completely ignorant he really is! LOL!

Hey Piggy: we got it! We now know just HOW ignorant you really are! Thanks!

He doesn't understand that we get to line words up as we see fit in the English language. [self bloated] First he argued that my spelling was wrong he couldn't understand it because it didn't have a hyphen in it--so he corrected my spelling to 'self-bloated' and THAT made it understandable for him. Then he himself used the term repeatedly, here and on another thread!! LOL and did it without the hyphen! ROFL!! More, he has NO problem understanding 'self righteous' over inflated' etc, naming just a few, but self bloated gives him trouble!!! ROFLMAO!!

And he just can't quite grasp that if ANY of us want to misuse a word, we GET, and I will at will and do so repeatedly just because it gets to him!! This is NOT English 101. He is NOT in charge of anyone here. He may act like the grammar police but he is NOT a grammar policeman (uh oh sounds like Kris Herzog again pulling women over dressed as a policemen for which he went to prison...hm...) he has NO right and NO control over what we post or how we post it. Evidently, told by his constant spew about my grammar, really really bothers him. :) Which just makes me laugh. :) I hope y'all are gettin' a good laugh from it too. ;P Enjoy:

Piggy said:
CUJEAUX
CLEAR VOTE
....................................
3 HOURS AGO

D

And A Bunny said MANY TIMES now:
hinny
My horse mounted that donkey and when she gave birth it was a hinny.
Hinny =Jackass
"God Piggy is such a Hinny"
And some more just to stop you arguing with Urban Dictionary
www.thefreedictionary.com/hinny
dictionary.reference.com/browse/hinny
www.lexic.us/definition-of/hinny
And I liked this in particular:
Animal Husbandry for Schools by Merritt Wesley Harper (1919)

ROFLMAO! Piggy STILL insists that I is use Hinny.

LOL!
1 DAY AGO
REPLY FLAG

CUJEAUX

You can't admit that you spelled 'hiney' wrong, you can't admit there's no such word as 'self bloated' and keep saying 'in a roll' like a ditsh*t. You're 'degrees' are a figment of your imagination.
17 HOURS AGO