Dr. Conrad Murray

HARASSED in Jail

By MJ Baby Mama Impostor

8/12/2012 5:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0810_conrad_murray_tmzDr. Conrad Murray no longer feels safe behind bars, TMZ has learned -- after jailers mistakenly allowed a complete stranger to visit him in the clink ... a woman posing as the mother of MJ's children ... and now, Murray's afraid of another security breach.

Murray's lawyers tell TMZ, the woman -- who appeared to be in her 40s and of Eastern European descent -- visited Murray in jail Thursday, saying she flew in from Nevada just to see him.

Murray didn't recognize her and insisted there must be some mistake -- but she replied, "I've seen you before and you've probably seen me before. I'm the mother of Michael Jackson's kids."

FYI -- Debbie Rowe is the biological mother of MJ's two older children. The mother of the youngest child (Blanket) is reportedly a Hispanic woman in San Diego.

So needless to say, we're told Murray called the visitor an "impostor" ... then told her to scram, which she did.

Now, Murray's upset ... because a recent change in the L.A. County jail's visitor policy -- which lets visitors sign up online without verifying their identity -- has left him exposed to crazies from the outside world.

Under the new policy, prisoners don't even get notified of their visitor until they're sitting face-to-face with them in a tiny cell -- separated only by glass -- which is what happened to Murray.

Murray's attorney Valerie Wass tells TMZ, "I have serious concerns about the security. My client was horror-stricken by the fact that a complete stranger could get in to see him."

Wass tells us they're currently exploring their options to keep Murray safe. Calls to the L.A. County Sheriff's Department were not returned.

HumanNature

OhWell

YOU ARE A "PSYCHO" CLONE

GET A LIFE, STUPID!!!!

HumanNature

STOP BRINGING US "BS" STORIES ABOUT THE CONVICTED "QUACK"!!!!!!

Elsassererica

The prick didn't care about keeping MJ safe, so why the **** do I care if he feels safe?

raven&maria

I can't believe this man is still getting press. He took a music legend away from millions of people. I know Michael's music cheered me up many a day. Jail is meant to be scary so you don't come back! He knew Michael's life was at risk. Your doctor will know more than your own family. I just hope those kids are getting the proper attention they need.

Barb. A.

This is just another story created by Murray & his lawyer. Go back thru the stories. First the food was awful & tasted like cat food, then he was only getting fresh undies once a week, then he was dying from explosive crap, then he wasn't getting any fresh air time, then he had a brain tumor, then his hair and nails were getting narly.

zeppy2827

Dr. Murray he needs to shut up and do your time stop complaining and like a little bitch. You've got nobody to blame but yourself dumbly

texaschickeee

He does have the right to say I don't want to see people. If its his lawyers, it will not be in the tiny cell- they have face to face time.
and this is not jail he is in- its prison. He should know when someone is coming to visit.

kathy

Murray no longer feels safe? wow....I think we need to have a meeting about that "security breach" and figure out the best way to protect this sociopathic murderer.

jmuirbrook

I'm worried about my safety, so I'll tell TMZ that anyone can visit me.

This man is too dumb

kim

GOOD

"An appellate court denied a request Monday that it order forensic testing on a piece of evidence that Dr. Conrad Murray's lawyers claimed might cast doubt on his guilt in Michael Jackson's death. The 2nd District Court of Appeal issued the decision without comment. Attorneys for Murray, who is serving a two-year manslaughter sentence, had asked for lab testing on residue from a propofol vial found in the pop star's room."

SusanM

Another ploy 2 get out of jail free.

MiMi

Wrong UnWell

It's a shame that YOU refuse to come out of the closet.

HumanNature

kim

THAT'S WONDERFUL NEWS!!!!!

THANK YOU FOR THE 411 POSTING!!!!

I'M SO "EXCITED" AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT!!!!

ROTFLMAO AT THE CONVICTED "QUACK"!!!!

Barb. A.

Court denies request by Michael Jackson’s doctor to test drug vial

Tensa

OMG is this still going on? How does a complete stranger be allowed to visit without checks. Stating that it is easy to happen because none have seen Blanket's real mother. Duh.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments