'Fifty Shades of Grey'

Pulls Off Ladies' Pantyhose

... Deal

8/13/2012 10:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0813_50_shades_of_grey
Forget carrying it in your purse -- now you can keep "Fifty Shades of Grey" where it matters most ... near your special lady place ... because TMZ has learned, the people behind the book just inked a massive women's underwear deal.

A rep for CopCorp Licensing tells TMZ, three apparel companies have just locked down the FIRST EVER licensing deals with author E.L. James to distribute "Fifty Shades"-themed clothes ... from t-shirts and hoodies ... to ladies' pantyhose, underwear, and pajamas.

According to CopCorp, FREEZE Clothing will be selling the knits, tees, and hoodies. A company called HYP will be selling hosiery, garters, and tights. And something called Briefly Stated will sell daywear, loungewear, and sleepwear (including underwear).

It's big news -- considering "Fifty Shades" is one of the most valuable licenses on the planet right now ... after the series sold more than 40 million copies worldwide.

Here's hoping the new merch comes with moisture protection.

yummymummy999

Anyone know if there’s a part four likely? I’ve finished reading the three, but can’t help but hope. I’ve looked at some of the other similar books out there but apart from the fantastic Can You Keep a Secret? By Katie Collins and Robert Carry I’m not enjoying what I’ve found....

ShrinkWrap

I read the book on a flight and want the wasted time I spent reading it, back. I love a good pantie moistening read as much as the next person, but this was just trashy.

Lauri

Sad thing is 99.9% of the women who buy this stuff have had nothing more than vanilla missionary sex and, if offered anything more interesting than that, would run for the hills screaming.

Gretel

I read the book but even before it was cool I delved into a bit of the local BDSM scene where I live. It was a hell of a lot more fun than that silly masturbatory fantasy of some perfect rich guy.

Gretel

If you ladies are so wet "down there" just by reading this drivel. I suggest you get one of those remote controlled vibrators and give the control to whoever it is that turns you on. We call them Wal Mart buzzers and they're a hell of a lot of fun when you never know when it's coming. no pun.

Phreaky

It's sad so many old women are starved for smut, this book has probably the worst writing I've ever seen. It's embarrassing.

She's baaaack

Just for the record for you people saying this put "women's lib" back 10 years. For women it's freeing because even when theyre not in control they're in control. I'm not even talking a about this idiot's handbook but the Safe, Sane and Consentual mantra of people who really practice this stuff. They're everywhere.

Fifty Shades of WTF

WTF

wow

Dumb white ladies paying big bucks for smut. Thousands of women in Toronto, New York and so forth seeking sugar daddies online and desiring a man like the one in this trash book. Is this the message they want to send to potential lovers? Ladies zero, men 10 on this one. Thought women were smarter.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2