« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Bruce Jenner

Usain Bolt is

DELUSIONAL

8/13/2012 7:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

081312_bruce_jenner_launch
Usain Bolt is OUT OF HIS MIND ... at least according to Bruce Jenner ... who doesn't think the Jamaican sprinter was living in reality when he called himself the greatest athlete of all time.

Jenner -- who took home the gold in the decathlon in the 1976 Olympics -- was leaving LAX this weekend when we asked him about the declaration of greatness Bolt made about himself after dominating at the Olympics last week

"He's the best sprinter," Jenner said ... adding, "He can't pole vault, he can't throw anything ... that's an athlete."

Jenner made it clear ... he believes decathletes rank the highest when deciding "most athletic" ... and when asked if Bolt would be able to compete in his sport, Bruce didn't hold back ..."He would be terrible."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Meanie

Careful there brucey, you'll be called a racist for even having an opinion.

RD

Hate to agree with goofball Jenner but he is right. So Bolt can run fast, that doesn't make you a great athlete. Bolt is just trying to keep his name out there so he can make money.

Birdsht

Almost as delusional as your plastic surgeon. You look like an absolute idiot.

Slomoshun

While I think Jenner is a complete tool. Bolt is just as bad. After the 4x100 relay(A 4 person TEAM EVENT) Bolt didn't say crap about his team. He said "I'm the best, I won" crap like that. The guy is clearly delusional.

fstblk

That's right Bruce.You can't be anybody at home so you make a statement like that.I bet Kris and her girls think different.You should stick to plastic surgery.

Jackie

LOL...Shut up please....You have ONLY won 2 gold medals in your life. Now be happy for Bolt. Dude

travcm

Bolt never said he's the best athlete of all time. He said "I'm the best. I won." He said this after winning the 200 and it appeared to be in the context of sprinting, not of all athletes worldwide. TMZ has completely falsified and misrepresented what he actually said and ran with it.

I flashed Howard Stern

That's not Bruce Jenner that's the woman's basketball coach.

Hamptonsdude

Bruce takes the gold in looking like a middle aged woman!
Does he know how silly he looks? I've almost forgotten about his acomplishments because I can't get over his appearance.

Johnny Carcinoma

Why is Bruce looking more feminine than any of his step-daughters?

anne

I don't think Bruce would be accused of being a racist, but I will say that Bolt is self centered and seriously lacks humility. His career is over after Rio. Allyson Flelix won just as many medals and you didn't see her prancing around like a fool. Keep crashing cars and partying Bolt, you will look back on this as a fond memory when you are saying, "May I take your order please?"

Rico Suavy

Brucey is a Plastic surgery freak lap dog. He has no credibility. Go home & smack you meat.

Laura

I agree with him about Bolt. But I also think Bruce has his own delusions.

Johnny Carcinoma

The real story here is the use of performance enhancing drugs by so many of the track and field athletes.

Read the book by Ben Johnson's former coach to see just how bad things are in track and field and I'd be willing to bet a bundle that the entire Jamaican team is drugging and tapering prior to the olympics. It's a huge scandal and the IOC is doing nothing.

Rico Suavy

Take that stupid looking earring out, you look ridiculous. SMACK MEAT

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments