« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Chad Johnson

Condom Use was Plot Point

on 'Basketball Wives'

8/13/2012 9:27 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

081312_ochocinco_bbwives_launchv3
File this under IRONIC -- years before Evelyn Lozada's nuclear argument with husband Chad Johnson over a box of condoms left her in the ER ... she told him if he WAS going to cheat, to at least wrap his tool.

The awkward conversation went down on a previously aired episode of VH1's "Basketball Wives" (above) ... Lozada and Johnson sat down for a pre-wedding talk to discuss the now-unemployed NFL'rs tendency to cheat.

In the clip (shown in flashback) ... the "BB Wife" tells Chad that if he is going to shack up with another woman, she wants him to be honest about it and at least "Go to the pharmacy and get condoms" first.

Evelyn later explained that she and Chad didn't have an open relationship ... and she never WANTED him to cheat ... but she was always realistic about the possibility of Chad straying and wanted to be safe.

Fast forward to this weekend ... when Chad was arrested for domestic violence ... and told police he and Evelyn began fighting after she discovered a receipt for a box of condoms.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Jac

Well, if she's going to tell him what to do when he's cheating, she shouldn't be all that surprised if he takes her advice! She's smut, and he's stupid. I'm not sure who I believe about the head incident, but I do know that she's the one with the proven tendency to be violent. They should do themselves a favor right now, DIVORCE.

Melissa1987

Hoe

_][ Character_Assassin ][_

Better consider a divorce dummy. Before she takes half of that change that's left in your pocket.

queen love

In other words, the hoe set you up!

myopinion

She agreed to allow him to have sex with other women if he was protected so he would marry. I am wondering if this was a part of Evelyn plot to hype up the show...SAD.

sidithers

Ghetto trash loser

shelly

Wow A very insecure woman.When you have low self esteem you will put up with anything and think you're the one in control.I feel sorry for her......Ok maybe not.Im confuse.

Pudding Tang

riiiiiight

Ashley

Women shouldn't hit a man and men shouldn't hit a woman, plain and simple dont know why people cant get that, Unfortunately these days some domestic violence cases start with women (I'm just being fair here) and then the men reacts. Most cases where the woman abuses the man are unreported or dismissed,my brother had a girlfriend who was like that verbally when she drank
If someone told u who they are before marriage and u go along with it, u shouldn't freak out later on when it happens.

CommonSenseRevolution

Chad!! You forgot rule#1 if Mandom!!

NEVER TRY TO MAKE A HOE A HOUSEWIFE!!!

Dramazone

A song for Chad.... I was born to run, I was born to dream, The craziest boy you ever seen, I gotta do it my way, Or no way at all. And I was here to please, I'm even on knees Makin love to whoever I please, I gotta do it my way, Or no way at all.... And then you came around, Tried to tie me down,
I was such a clown, You had to have it your wa but I'm saying no way....So why don't you turn me loose....

Dramazone

Loverboy turn me loose....

Bluto

Note to self/Chad; When cheating, don't leave a paper trail! Dohhhh

Dramazone

Perhaps Chad should have just packed his bags and said bye bye baby.... but perhaps his desire for her sweet swinging puss was too much too lose.... hahaha....

Dramazone

And like Godzilla the love in his heart had left him so in his rage he decided to destroy Tokyo....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments