Megadeth Singer

Obama 'Staged' Aurora

Shooting Massacre

8/15/2012 1:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

081512_mustaine_launch
Dave Mustaine -- the lead singer of Megadeth -- believes Barack Obama "staged" the massacre in Aurora, CO in a sick, twisted plot to pass a gun ban.

Mustaine made the comments on stage at an August 7 performance in Singapore ... when he told the crowd, "Back in my country, my president ... he's trying to pass a gun ban, so he's staging all of these murders, like the 'Fast And Furious' thing down at the border ... Aurora, Colorado, all the people that were killed there ... and now the beautiful people at the Sikh temple."

He continued, "I don't know where I'm gonna live if America keeps going the way it's going because it looks like it's turning into Nazi America."

Obviously, Mustaine is not an Obama fan ... and recently bashed the President during an interview with Alex Jones ... saying, "With all of the proof about his birth certificate being fake. And you see the signs in Kenya that say 'the birthplace of Barack Obama.' Hello?! C'mon, guys. How stupid are we right now?"

Bob735

I think this guy needs to check in his local Department of Mental Health.

Majestik

So, what happens, America and you Conspiracy THEORISTS. When a new president is elected and another TRAGEDY occurs will you blame the new guy also?
What really strikes me funny here, let me backtrack over the years. JFK is assassinated and everyone thinks it an inside government job. John Lennon - being a huge voice of his political beliefs AGAINST the U.S. - is shot and the consensuses is that the CIA hired his assassin. I'm sure the conspiracy theorists now say that, RONALD REGAN wasn't an inside job because Hinkley sent a letter to Jody foster. Coughcough. Anyone see where I'm going here. The worst tragedy on American Soil was 9-1-1, even having video proof and confirmation from Obama Bin Laden himself that he brought it on, the theorist still tried to claim it was Bush. That must've been why Bin Laden was so pissed all these years until he was killed that he didn't get credit, American Theorists blamed Bush.
So, was Bush responsible for Waco? For the Oklahoma attack. Was Bush responsible for bad parenting of two teens for Columbine?
Damn, my Prime Minister, and even the MAYOR of my city better look out because according to everyone else's reasonings they were the reasons for shootings in Canada. And guess what, CANADA hasn't got the right to bare arms, so I guess it's their fault these idiots are carrying guns and killing people.

moose with a J

He's partially right, Not the staged crap, then again Our govt. did know about the Terrorist Cells here in the US, But thought hell their harmless. Any rate If you live in Charlotte NC after Sept 1, for almost a week. You are NOT allowed anywhere near downtown due to the DNC (Obama wont be there till second to the last night). So even if you pay your taxes (their salaried), You can and will be arrested for federal trespassing (on publicv roads and event he main highway thats getting shut down) And if you don't have the right passport and papers. Your jailed for possible criminal activity (seriously, didn't know that was ana ctual crime till it was reported here). Last time I looked the Nazi's forced it's citizens to ALL have Papers. It is kind of a coincidence. Oh well on side note, Dave is old news bring on the "***** riot" girls.

Pamela wilson

Another person wants to blame the president! Give me a break! This singer is stupid and need to keep his bias and racist comments to himself.

Chedmo

WOW!!!!!

MsAdventure

so, you thought this was news and actually gave it some space on your page.. how stupid are you right now?

Jen

And people call Britney crazy.

Lifekix

Fast and furious was a completely retarded idea, but it had an ideal behind it. I love megadeth but I dunno, if the government was behind the Holmes shootings, I'm pretty sure they would have wrapped up the loose ends. I'm sure the American government is beyond crooked, but we would never under any cir***stance, find out a hint of truth in these situations.

Kristoferian

SURE...and 9/11 was orchestrated to promote safe sex

Ali

What a total dumb ass! Shut up, get back on your meds and stick to playing guitar you ignorant prick!

Pamela wilson

How stupid can a person be!

jay

Really, Wow.. I understand different ideals and different opinions. But people are losing their minds..

Majestik

Well, I hope the legal team for MURDERER James Holmes doesn't read internet. They won't just go for the "HE"S CRAZY" defense, they'll throw the conspiracy theory out there that the Government hired him to assassinate all those people to pass a gun law. And in this day and age, if the lawyers used that, then started dying off, GUESS WHAT!!!! Those lawyers now no they can use this defense...gaaaaah

SidesahowMag