'Batman' Massacre Victim

To Megadeth Singer:

Don't BLAME Obama!

8/16/2012 10:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0816_carli_richards
Megadeth singer Dave Mustaine is an idiot ... because Barack Obama is not to blame for the Aurora massacre ... so says one of the people who was shot in the theater that night.

TMZ spoke with Carli Richards ... who sustained multiple gunshot wounds when James Holmes opened fire during a screening of "Dark Knight Rises" last month.

After watching the footage of Mustaine blaming Obama for "staging" the Aurora shooting to push an anti-gun agenda, Richards is lashing back ... telling us, "Some people think the President is a good scapegoat but he didn't shoot me."

081512_mustaine_launch
Richards adds, "It’s obviously kind of absurd and people who make up conspiracies just want attention."

"Everybody is emotional at this time and needs to blame somebody I guess. I don’t think they realize the consequences of not being responsible for your own actions and James Holmes needs to be held accountable for his, to whatever way the justice system deems fit."

Delaware D

Dave Mustaine is an idiot. Thats that.

Tiffany

Time to stop giving this deranged idiot more attention.

GLaDOS

Conspiracy theorists are hilarious. Yeah.. I'm sure the President made this guy nuts and had him shoot up a theater. Sure.
Just and dumb as the 9/11 conspiracy idiots.

dingy

She looks like a attention whore with all those tattoos.

Bloomcounty.USA

I couldn't agree with her more ... well said, and "yes" Dave is a bit of a dumbass but that's been well do***ented for decades.

Quinn

Wow that guy sounds as nuts at the 9/11 truthers.

KnuckleDragger

Mustaine is barely smart enough to tune a guitar let alone have a plausible grasp on politics. After dealing and doing drugs, being an alcoholic and a quasi-raging megalomaniac since the '70s...there's not much left of him but to rage against the wind.

Slayerella

As for the idiot who says Megadeth is responsible for people doing heroine and coke..ok now your starting to sound like Dave with your ignorance! I have been a long time listener of Megadeth. Seen them numerous times and Im no drug user. Now onto the point here...as much as I like Megadeth and Dave's music....he is in fact a d*ck. Ive met the guy in person...D*ICK. He is stupid and a straight laced Republican. They are so desperate to try anything they can to smear Obama's name. So Dumb!

MadCharles

of course Obama is the cause of the shootings. He built the roads & bridges allowing the shooter to make way for the theater unobstructed. In fact. You all helped if you pay taxes.

Jackie

Carli..but you're giving him more attention by even talking about him. His a fool.

Majestik

How weird is it when I read the headline that I was thinking "Hm, when did Batman shoot up a theater?"

dennis

Love him or hate him, NOBODY thinks the president had anything to do with this. Anyone who does bears watching.

cindy

Blah Blah Blah, Carli Richards.

Bwoy dem

Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

Babydoll0630

I live here in Aurora, QUIT TALKING ABOUT IT. I'm tired of it. Day in, day out.