« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Kobe Bryant's Wife

Only Champs

Can Get In My Pants

8/16/2012 3:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

081612_kobe_bryant_stillKobe Bryant's wife Vanessa says she can only be with a man who wins championships ... and if you think that makes her sound like a gold digger -- we agree. Well, some of us do.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

JR Jake

Well the problem is 99% of the male population here and elsewhere are not champions, so I guess for the most part people like her will be the ultimate losers. When you throw everything into the dumpster without checking the contents, sometimes the smallest package has the greatest contents of value and worth. Shame on you Vanessa.

Mrs. Gossip

Seriously she got lucky getting Kobe when he was a dumb ass fresh in the NBA. She and her giraffe teeth need to STFU and floss.

Laura

Everyone pretty much said what I wanted to say. If I were Kobe and married to this arrogant b., I would cheat every chance I got!!

AZ

Sweet we just won a Gold trophy in our softball championship. The pants are coming off. What an ignorant beotch.

KG

Celtics and Yankees have the most championships so she should hook up with a player from one of those teams not a lazy eyed-rat face-rapist

KG

Celtics have the most championships!!!!

KG

He is a rat face lazy eyed rapist

Bergshirl

I think what she ment was that if her husband is going to be @ practice, instead of with his family. His team better atleast win.

Nancy

She meant to say only Chumps, because lets face it, that's what they are.

nanci

maybe thats why she dont have a maid now, because she just looking at all her millions, then she said she keeps herself busy all day, but only drop the kids to school, I think she should stop being so vain and irrogant and go out there and volunteer in a poor school, and stop bragging about the pedestal she sits on. She is just bragging about her million dollar bags no one else can buy.

nanci

just hope he keeps on top all the time, cause it sounds like if he dont keep winning she wont want him anymore, she is just a bragging uneducated like b... look at that footballer that went to jail because he shot his driver, he was irrogant and stupid, but his wife is highly educated, she is now a lawyer. Vanessa is selfish.

nanci

she better be thankful she got a rich husband,otherwise she will be climbing over the fence to get to America, now she is bragging on the women that Kobe dumps along the way, she is telling them, look what I got, well Vanessa u not going to take it with you, I hope you paid the maid for abuse.

christopher

Another whore for hire. She really isn't that cute. I see hotter women at Starbucks. I suppose her vagina is all she really has to work with to get ahead in, ( pun intended),and apparently she uses it quite well ! Congratulations my dear, on suceeding as a professional whore. You are at least as good at it as any of the Kardashians !

christopher

When a vagina is all you have to work with, you may as well use it to its fullest potential to get a head in life. (Pun yes) I'm sure Jamie Lynn McCort is her mentor. But in LA, a very skilled vagina is worth a minimum of 100k per year. Pay attention girls, much to learn you still have ! As for me I require at least a Masters degree to be blessed with my holyest of appendages, and here in LA there are very very few women who even come close to qualifying,lol,...sad but true.

Seldombinlaid

Who wants in her pants? Alot of nicer looking women then her wondering the planet. She's just some little gold digging hole that caught an idiot.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments