Thomas Haden Church

Yeah, I Saved a Guy's Life ...

No Biggie!

8/17/2012 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

081712_thomas_hayden_church_launchThomas Haden Church is not the kind of guy to save a human life and then go brag about it on camera ... he's the kind of guy to save a life and then play it off like it's no big deal ... on camera.

According to our sources, Church was having lunch yesterday at the Soho House in Los Angeles, when a guy at a nearby table started choking. We're told Church sprung into action, administered the Heimlich Maneuver and saved the guy's life.

HERO!!!

Our photog caught up with Church later in the day and asked about his lifesaving maneuvers, but the actor was just too damn humble to get into the details.

Church did get his props at lunch, however ... the Soho House comped his meal.

This TOTALLY makes up for "Spider-Man 3."

I LOVE MY NIPPLES

He could give me mouth to mouth anytime!..hehe...I love his show Dirty Jobs he's so awesome!

buckwheat

Cool guy
i wonder what Brad Pitt wouldve done

Seldombinlaid

I'd like to think any one would have done that for another person. I saved my youngest son that way years ago when he swallowed a big peice of apple. My wife was running around fussing, and I did that move behind him with one hand. He was just a toddler, and caught the peice of apple with my other hand.

hovershoe

Nice to hear about celebs that are saving lives instead of crashing into people with their cars. That's the news we want to hear!

Delaware D

SIDEWAYS is one my favorite movies.

jetfanglo

way to go !!!!!.....REAL man !

Jeff

RED DRAGONS!!!

Jeff

RED DRAGONS!!!

Rico Suavy

He said I saved your life, I killed a sh-t eating dog.

Cherry

Weird.. Not an actor I hear about often, just heard him on Jason Ellis show yesterday, then go to get my TMZ fix today & here he is again.
He does sound like a cool guy!

DaveT

The funny guy from Wings!
I like Thomas, cool personality, if not for him I wouldn't have watched Wings.
(don't tell Quaqmire)

royalredus

Thomas is awesome, but your pap is a first class NERD. It is so annoying listening to these idiots stutter, stammer, and kiss celeb ass so shamelessly, but then I have to realize that's the reason they are paps. If they had any education or social skills, they would actually have real jobs. Just a tip, TMZ should teach this guy another word to use besides "AWESOME". Good luck with that...

hasina

We are currently encouraging people who want to have part time job thru online. You can earn as much as $72/per hour and recieve as much as $7213 per month without having hard time to do the job done.Please Read and visit this site for more informations

boo

That is just too damn cool. Love it when humans help other humans.

egfrank81

Red Dragons, are natural born hero's!!!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments