The Shirtless Battle

Paul Ryan vs. Pres. Obama

Who'd You Rather?

8/19/2012 5:45 AM PDT BY Johnny Lopez

0817_ryan_obama_ratherWhile TMZ just uncovered this shirtless photo of buff Republican Vice Presidential nominee Paul Ryan (left) -- President Barack Obama has been flaunting his chiseled Commander-in-Chief pecs and abs for several years now (right).

Question is ...

carol cross-treccariche

it really does not matter who looks better. Look at the real world. Who is going to be the best to look out of us americans and r welfare. Quit looking at swim suits focus on what is going on around america. We r out of money and printing money is usless. get us back to real life not our bodies

MILF

Even better question: Who has the bigger package? My bets are on The President.

JulesinSD

10% more people like the Obama Man-boobs. No. Way. Big ears and purple lips is hotter. No. Flippin. Way.

Jeff

Both? where's both or neither.

Mike

Paul... he's pure white

Elizabeth

We really choose someone to run our country by the way they look. TMZ no class

judi

OMG PAUL RYAN IS WAY BETTER LOOKING....BARAK IS BLEH!!

Dino

Mr. Hot Stuff ( Paul Ryan )

• Proposes big cuts in tax rates on top income brackets and corporations

• The revenue loss from these cuts will add $4.3 trillion to the deficit over the next decade

• Proposes huge cuts in Medicaid, turning it over to the states

• Huge cuts in food stamps

• Reduced aid to college students

• Proposes 716 Billion is Medicare savings during the next decade as outlined in Obamacare yet denounces President Obama for “cutting” Medicare

• Most proposed spending cuts would come at the expense of lower income families

• Proposes huge further cuts in spending, but refuses to share specifics

Yeah, really Hot !

Rhonda

Obama has man boobs. Ryan wins this one!

KJanison

Can someone please tell me if bombshell Political figure Carey Torrice will be on TMZ tonight?

PerryHallKim

hands down - Obama is terrible proof people are not paying attention to what is important. This country was not built on anything Obama is doing. He is ruining all the hard work and sacrifices of those who built this country. Very sad and scary. I just changed from Democrat to Republican. When I was 18, my parents sat me down and explained what each meant. At that time, I wanted to be Democratic. Not now. It's not what it used to be.

Trey

frankly, i wouldn't kick either one of them out of bed...

James

Paul Ryan=unspeakably hot. And I'm STILL not voting for him.

babysquad

iam sure obamas bigger where it counts lol

Melody

I'd rather do Obama by far! at least he has class, hell of a lot of sex appeal and he's very intelligent , with a
southern kinda accent! I'm not just saying that because I am African American and thinks this brotha
is fine as hell and the best looking Pprez America has ever had! lol

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments