Tony Scott Suicide

NO Brain Cancer

8/20/2012 4:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0820_tony_scott_tmz_Article_3Tony Scott did NOT have inoperable brain cancer, or for that matter brain cancer at all  ... this according to Scott's family.

TMZ has learned ... Scott's wife told investigators the rumor that Tony had inoperable brain cancer is "absolutely false."

Although the autopsy results have been deferred pending more tests, our sources say there is no evidence of brain cancer.

What's more ... we're told Scott's wife says Tony did not have any other severe medical issues that would have caused him to take his own life.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

EastCoastChopper

Negative - the pattern is full

JimmydeansausageCo.

Remember what I said....

Something was closing in, or something was about to come out...

Lady Juliette

If he didn't have brain cancer and there is no illness that would have caused him to take his own life, maybe the reason for his suicide was from within the family.

PradaMe

This is such a sad end for a Wonderful Talented Man. He gave the world so much joy with his solo Productions those with his Brother for film and TV. I'm sure that he loved his family and for him to complete this act , he must have felt that there was no other resolve for him. My heart goes out to the Scot Family!

Melissa

I don't understand. I never watch TMZ, but I saw an episode last nite with him and he looked way younger that these new pictures look........ somebody fill me in???

For the idiots

You are obviously an immature loser who we need less of in this world.... find a bridge yourself.

ladydi

I am just so saddend by half of the responses related to Tony Scott's suicide. What is happening to the human race? Tony obviously was in such immense pain to end his life ~ why must people post hateful comments about what he has done to his family ? People need to educate themselves about mental illness and depression. I pray for Tony and for his family. Such a sad story.

mr.niceguy

who cares about him and his family. people die everyday, its life get use to it and stop feeling sorry for people.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5