Prince Harry

Naked Photos

During Vegas Rager

8/22/2012 1:19 PM PDT UPDATED: 8/22/2012 6:51 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Prince Harry Naked in Las Vegas.Prince Harry Partying Nude in Las Vegas.Prince Harry put the crown jewels on display in Vegas this weekend ... getting BARE ASS NAKED during a game of strip billiards with a room full of friends in his VIP suite.
It all went down Friday night during a raging party in a high rollers hotel suite.

We're told Harry, along with a large entourage, went down to the hotel bar and met a bunch of hot chicks ... and invited them up to his VIP suite.

Once in the room, things got WILD ... with the group playing a game of strip pool that quickly escalated into full-on royal nudity.

Some of the partiers snapped photos of the madness. In one photo, a fully nude Harry cups his genitals while a seemingly topless woman stands behind him.

In another photo, a naked Harry is bear-hugging a woman who appears to be completely naked as well.

No word on who the women are ... or if they got Harry's phone number.

A rep for the Royal Family tells us, "We have no comment to make on the photos at this time."

0821_prince_harry_clothes_on_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Solaera

MK from Dlisted is going to LOVE this...

Aenwyn

Lmao. His grandma the Queen is not going to be happy about this...

sidithers

WOW-What a friggin stupid moron
He gonna be rooming with Furgie after this one

TrixLaRue

Hmmm.....Harry's got big feet...just sayin'

EatMe

Big news just in! Prince Harry is a normal guy! Whichever one of his 'friends' that leaked these photos is a big douche however

Straight Talkin Texan

Tasteless and classless. He's gonna be in big trouble I bet.

Lindy

Grandma won't be amused..

South Beach

"Harry, please report to the Throne Room. Nana wants to have a word with you".

No comment

I'm just wild about Harry!

stan

he's englands answer to charlie sheen ! hilarious

lmfao

Princess Diana was a cokehead.

elizadooolittle

I have the biggest hairiest ***** in all of the UK and I have grown my pubic hair down to my ankles. I tie my pubic hair with five goat bells that jingle jangle all day long. I LOVE coming the USA and giving all you Yanks the middle finger. Come lick me in my hairy places...I have fleas..:D

stonechops

I love me some Harry!

Perky

He has a tiny peen and tiny basket if he can cup them all with his hands with nothing peeking through. He can't say it was shrinkage either because he wasn't swimming, unless the air conditioning in the room was cranked up, ok, then, but I doubt that it was. So, now we know the Prince has a tiny peen.

elizadooolittle