'Real Housewives' Brit

DISSES Prince Harry --

He's Got a Tinky Winky!

8/22/2012 3:44 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

082212_lisa_vanderpump_launch
Prince Harry
's package is so small ... he shouldn't be allowed to call himself a prince at all  -- this according to British "Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" star Lisa Vanderpump.

Lisa was out in Beverly Hills earlier today when we asked if she's seen the pictures -- and she must have been living under a rock the last 12 hours ... because she hadn't.

So our camera guy showed them to her on his phone -- and Lisa replied, "I need a magnifying glass to see that! Hold on, let me get my glasses."

Once she got a good look, Lisa handed the phone back in disbelief, saying, "That's not a ROYAL penis!"

Oh, but it is.

JiLL1

I thought size doesn't matter

JOMO

Queen Elizabeth II of England, (Looks at a magazine picture of naked Harry and drops her cup of tea on her expensive Persian carpet), "Oh dear! Annus Horribilis!"

TheMachine1

Yeah but what if this shallow ho has a shallow hole?

Josh

you, lady, are a complete piece of crap that will burn in hell

Boop

BAd taste, madame. You said this to be on TMZ. And the bit.

jeff

WEAK! I have never even heard of this b tch. A real housewife of who cares where. I've only seen the 2 photos tmz published where you can't see anything. As a guy, it can't be that small if he's walking around naked and not caring. real housewives are real losers that just want attention. ALL OF THEM!(who cares what this b tch thinks) Not me.

Josh

Who is this ugly skanky whore cow anyhow? Nevermind, I'll never care, unless I hear a nice article about her becoming road kill or something.

engbitc123

She has to comment to get publicity. He is just having a good time. He should have just had more sense to allow people to photo him.

Josh

C lueless
U gly
N asty
T ramp

Steve

She is absolutely CLASSLESS! That is why we stopped going to her run down Beverly Hills restaurant years ago . . . Old lady is just used to seeing her small dogs penis!

obama'saracist

why does the tranny know the size and taste of his junk,and does the prince know this tranny man girl was looking at or tasting his junk.if it were me I would be sick to my stomach

Danny90029

Tinky winkey? What's so important about this?

Floridagirl

Good grief....what a HAG!!! Who would want her opinion on anything???????? Gross!

Mr. Grimm

The name Vanderpump alone could provide some great jokes that I won't discuss here because kids might see it. Don't get me wrong though I am in no way defending the satanic imbreed bloodlines of the royal family.

nORRis8

She looks due for a chintuck.